My Robot Not Attaching To Chart

Can someone explain why my EA is no longer attaching to my MT4 chart?

Chris Olu:
Can someone explain why my EA is no longer attaching to my MT4 chart?

Share your robot, i will check then tell you :) 

asad998:

Share your robot, i will check then tell you :) 
Please how do I share my robot? Explain.

Chris Olu:
Please how do I share my robot? Explain.

For share: just attach file in comment,...
For solve problem:
Restart your metatrader and test again.
double click on your EA, if popup show, its mean EA will attach, and has some other issue.
if popup not show then mean some coding error in EA..

Do you by any chance use Windows 10 with update? Here is the topic about similar issue:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Problem attaching EA to chart in MT4 version 4.00 build 1065

asymmetry, 2017.05.03 10:45

hi all

Thanks all for your input.

I received an email yesterday from a contact who professionally develops EA's and indicators. According to him, an emergency release of a new build of MT4 is being prepared to fix these issues...

According to metaquotes, pre release build 1069 will resolve the issue but I cant easily check since it hasnt been released to my broker for my to update (I'd have to install a demo version directly from metaquotes)

Update: I just checked pre-release build 1069 and it does indeed appear to fix the issue, so just a case of waiting it for to be released and to be distributed to brokers, where your MT4 client will automatically update to latest version if you close and run it again.

Stanislav Korotky:

Do you by any chance use Windows 10 with update? Here is the topic about similar issue:

I followed this procedure and my issue was resolved. Thanks for sharing this knowledge

I am a babe in coding. I have developed a robot and is attaching to a MT4 chart on which the code has been developed. But is failing to attach to charts on different terminals unless I regenerated the code on those the new terminal again. What should I do as I can not share the robot with my team members without the code.