earn a living from metatrader

Hi everyone,

I'm quite new to trading and what has brought me here is my need to earn a living. I'm a mathematics student and need to be able to start up my trading as soon as possible. I wanted to see if there is a reference website or resource for beginners, including books and videos? Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. 

rashad.chem:

Hi everyone,

I'm quite new to trading and what has brought me here is my need to earn a living. I'm a mathematics student and need to be able to start up my trading as soon as possible. I wanted to see if there is a reference website or resource for beginners, including books and videos? Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. 

Trading is not so easy, especially in the FX market. You should not expect any success in the short-term.

Which grade are you now in?

Alp.Arslan:

Trading is not so easy, especially in the FX market. You should not expect any success in the short-term.

Which grade are you now in?

Don't be so cruel with young talents! 

You may read some basic knowledge about FX like pips, spread, trend, suport, resistance (please Google). And you should practise on DEMO account first. I see that you are study MATH, so maybe after 1,2 years of trading, you can create some algorithm using MATH to trade.

Important: you need money to survive first, then find a part-time job, sincerely. Patience pays.

The fact is, there are plenty of free EAs that are profitable (maybe 1 out of 100). You just need to spend lots of time to backtest them. Its easier than you thought.