Missing trades from signals.

Hi, I'm new to this market and program so I started a couple of demo accounts each with its own signal subscription. I always have the metatrader4 program opened on my computer as well as on my phone and I've noticed I've missed many trades that my signals have performed. I'm not sure if I can only be logged on to one account at a time or if my devices timeout after a while (I've scoured the options to see if this could be toggled on/off and found nothing) or something else but I can't seem to find anything about why many of the trades arent being copied. Since the trading opened up today i'ved missed 13 trades by one signal (all performed) and one trade by the other (only one performed). Can anyone help me maximize this feature... I would appreciate all the help I can get it!

Thanks

I did not understand sorry ...
Your Metatrader made more trades than your signal, or your signal made more trades than Metatrader?

There are two ways "to fix" it:

• Keep your Metatrader to be connected with your demo account all the time (24/5), or
  • use MQL5 VPS (one per account).; You are able to switch the computer off in case of VPS for example.

How to use MQL5 VPS:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

missing signal trades

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.04.10 09:50

Hello Nashy, below are the steps for implementing MQL5 integrated VPS:

1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

2. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.

3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.

4. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next. 

5. Complete your payment for the VPS Service

6. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.

Thank you Sergey for your detailed response! To answer your question my signal has completed more trades than my metatrader. I have metatrader4 on two devices, my phone and laptop and I keep both of them on powered on all day (although my computer is a asleep at night when I am asleep). i noticed these missed trades when I went to look at the accounts of my signals and saw they completed trades when the market opened but my last completed trades were from the 13th. I only use demo accounts for now because i am still learning and wish to resolve all these issues before I begin real trading.