Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!) - page 23

Vladimir Karputov:

EveningStarStatistics version 1.000

The indicator shows the number of "Evening Star" patterns in the specified date range.

Here is the work of the indicator "EveningStar":

And the work of the indicator EveningStarStatistics:

As you can see in the given date range (current date minus one year) five patterns are found.

You can already download from the codebase: EveningStarStatistics.

Now the development of the project "EveningStarPanel" is stopped due to an error:

Vladimir Karputov:

While in build 1607 there are problems with debugging indicators on historical data, I will temporarily freeze the project "EveningStarPanel".

I propose to make a panel on "Price Bar Reversals"...

Vladimir Karputov:

Now the development of the project "EveningStarPanel" is stopped due to an error:

I propose to make a panel on "Price Bar Reversals"...

Yes, it may be good.

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, it may be good.

Probably it is better to begin one after another - with "Intro"?

Vladimir Karputov:

Probably it is better to begin one after another - with "Intro"?

Yes, right

What is "necessary arbitrage"? 

I suggest to consider such strategy: 

• we work only at opening of a candle
  • if the profit of positions of "BUY" is less than profit of positions of "SELL" - means we open a position of "BUY"
  • if the profit of positions of "SELL" is less than profit of positions of "BUY" - means we open a position of "SELL"

Take notes. Study your success and failure.
An analytical approach to trading does not begin at the fundamental and technical analysis of price trends, or the formulation of trading strategies. It begins at the first step taken into the career, with the first dollar placed in an open position, and the first mistakes in calculation and trading methods. The successful trader will keep a diary, a journal of his trading activity where he carefully scrutinizes his mistakes and successes to find out what works and what does not. This is one of the most importance forex trading tips that you will get from a good mentor.

Vladimir Karputov:

I suggest to consider such strategy: 

• we work only at opening of a candle
  • if the profit of positions of "BUY" is less than profit of positions of "SELL" - means we open a position of "BUY"
  • if the profit of positions of "SELL" is less than profit of positions of "BUY" - means we open a position of "SELL"

Thus the dream is implemented: buy cheaper, sell more expensively!