Experts: Pending order grid

Pending order grid:

This EA Opens a grid of Buy Stops and Sell Stops at a specified distance from price. Has Stop Loss, Take Profit and Trailing Stop.

Pending order grid

Author: Thomas Kjelvik

Can you make one with linit orders?
Or another idea with this one, can you make the stop orders trail the price by the 'distance from price setting?'
What do you reckon?

Thank you for this great ea !

I tested a bit and feel that if a break even stop could be added when position in benefit, , more benefit could be realised in case of price- reversals, instead of hitting stoplosses.

I think at:

be stop set at n pips, or point from order input-price

be stop set at n pips or points when x price is reached

Please; user definable ofcourse;

for a buy :

eg:   be 20 points, to be set when price is 200 points from orderprice , (orderprice  1.03450, when reached 1.03650  set than

be at 1.03470 (20 points)

Thanks in advance,

Henric

Max:
Can you make one with linit orders?
Or another idea with this one, can you make the stop orders trail the price by the 'distance from price setting?'
What do you reckon?
Hello. The original Antifragile uses limit orders, but lacks other features. I also tested my Version With limit orders and found that the loses was alot bigger. Because of that I will not make one useing limitorders. Feel free to change the code. You need to change the Place order string to Buylimit/selllimit instead of useing buystop/sellstop. Then you need to change all Buystop to buylimit in the Whole code and all Sellstop to Selllimit.

henric:

Thank you for this great ea !

I tested a bit and feel that if a break even stop could be added when position in benefit, , more benefit could be realised in case of price- reversals, instead of hitting stoplosses.

I think at:

be stop set at n pips, or point from order input-price

be stop set at n pips or points when x price is reached

Please; user definable ofcourse;

for a buy :

eg:   be 20 points, to be set when price is 200 points from orderprice , (orderprice  1.03450, when reached 1.03650  set than

be at 1.03470 (20 points)

Thanks in advance,

Henric

Hello Henric

Tanks for the Nice Words. I will not be adding break even, but you can use a different EA that modifies  this. Can find free ones in the market Place ex: AutoOrdermodifier Free  https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/15042

Hello Thomas,

Your EA sounds great and very attractive to me. I have downloaded it to have an observable view of how it works. 

I am a news trader and scalper who likes using pending orders. I am also new in the use of MQL4 programming and would need your assistance in giving me insight on putting my trading ideas into the EA (your EA). 

Please, if i want the EA to start at a particular time (maybe 1:28pm on an EURUSD currency pair after setting the pending order parameters), how do I go about editing the EA or creating mine to suit the purpose?

Hey Thomas,

Great EA, thanks! Do you think it could possibly be improved by replacing orders that are closed by TP with orders in the opposite direction? For example, as the price goes long and closes the first long position, the EA could replace that with a short position? If to keep the number of the same orders equal to the settings, then it could close the furthermost short position to replace the new one. At the moment it leaves a wide space after moving in one direction, so it can't take advantage of a reversal until that reversal covers the full distance back down.

All the best

Cuan

this EA looks good, could I suggest a some of changes to make it more usable,

1. Add an automatic reset so that it starts at a new price level every day. but don't close out existing live trades

2, add trading times, so for instance it we wish it to start trading at London Open and finish at New yourk lunchtime, the trading time for the EA could be 10:00 to 20:00, and the reset in 1, would make the starting point for the grid the price at London open. 

3, an option to "close all" trades at the end of the trading time

Thanks

Van

Automated-Trading:

Pending order grid:

Author: Thomas Kjelvik

I want to use it on MT5, can I?

REQUEST FOR EXPLANATION

Good evening friends,

I am running this EA on a Demo and I have a few questions, kindly see the attached screenshot

1.The actual Market price is around 1.71548 bid and 1.71572 ask (GBP/AUD), but the EA graph is showing that the current market price is 1.69930 and it has even executed a trade at 1.69739 and closed the same at a profit, kindly advice me if I am running the EA correctly because i am a bit baffled by the huge variance between the actual market price and the EA displayed price?.

2.The EA running balance keeps changing according to the trades being executed by the EA, but the actual Demo account balance remains the same (71.44 USD), Why is this?.

3.When the total number of orders executed by the EA reaches 1,283 ; the EA stops and I have to stop and start the EA again- and when I restart the EA, the previous trades are all lost and the trades start at precisely the previous order number I started with.

Kindly assist.

Regards,

Wilson

Files:

Nice EA but I want few modifications if some one can do it for me.

No.1 Option of market execution alongwith predefined grid areas of buy stop and sell stop levels. No.2 Option of deleting last pending order from sell stops orders area if the first buy stop hits and adding new fresh 1st sell pending order from predefined distance which was at the start of EA :) if the author can modified it it will be great help for all the traders :) I hope every body got it what actually I mean