how to activate mql5buy App?

Good morning to download from the website  you must enable a special  APP  named  mql5buy  ,, I can not find it in chrome applications

or firefox  ,, 

where can I find this application ??  I do not try words bla bla  ,, but a link where I can download this application named mql5buy

Thanks 

From the Market? From CodeBase?
You are on Windows, linux or Mac?
Do you have IE8 or higher?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Internet Browser Requirements

Alexey Petrov, 2013.01.17 10:51

Do you have Service Pack 3 installed? Internet Explorer 8 can be installed on Windows XP. Try to install all the available updates for the system first.

Internet Explorer 8 or higher is required for the Market to work in MetaTrader terminal

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Metatrader4 / Linux / Signals

Aleksey Pak, 2015.05.18 09:43

Hello, unfortunately Signals Service not work in the Linux.

Alberto Cioccarelli:

Good morning to download from the website  you must enable a special  APP  named  mql5buy  ,, I can not find it in chrome applications

or firefox  ,, 

where can I find this application ??  I do not try words bla bla  ,, but a link where I can download this application named mql5buy

Thanks 

You may find it easier to download direct from your MetaTrader platform.

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

32-Bit vs. 64-Bit Operating Systems for MetaTrader5

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.02.20 19:19

We are fully focused on the exclusion of the 32 bit versions of MT5 programs:

• since July 1, 2017: we will cease to produce 32 bit versions of managerial terminals
  • since July 1, 2017: we will start an active demand to switch all 32 bit versions running on a 64 bit environment
  • since 1 January 2018: completely stop support of all operating systems, which are lower than Windows 7
  • from January 1, 2018: we will cease to update the 32-bit version of client terminals

honest_knave:

You may find it easier to download direct from your MetaTrader platform.

Thanks !! so it works ,,