More strict rules require to offer signal services

There are many signals offered here in mql5.com, initially successful for couple of days or weeks and finally destined to blown out accounts. Subscribers are loosing money following those signal service.

Free and paid signal services should have atleast 6 months of consistent  performance before they offer for subscription.

mql5.com come up with such restrictions immediately to safeguard subscribers. 

mokhlesur:

There are many signals offered here in mql5.com, initially successful for couple of days or weeks and finally destined to blown out accounts. Subscribers are loosing money following those signal service.

Free and paid signal services should have atleast 6 months of consistent  performance before they offer for subscription.

mql5.com come up with such restrictions immediately to safeguard subscribers. 

6-Months? Free Signals too? Why not more about educating subscribers?

Ubzen:
Caveat emptor . . .

Ubzen:

Ubzen:
 I am not talking about free signal. I am talking about testing period. Signal provider should deliver consistently for a certain period before opening subscription for new signal.

mokhlesur:
 I am not talking about free signal. I am talking about testing period. Signal provider should deliver consistently for a certain period before opening subscription for new signal.
Please don't waste your time to discuss that on the forum. Only Metaquotes can change that, and you need to write to ServiceDesk if you want to be heard. There is a category "Suggestions"