missing signal trades - page 2

I don't care about robots and EA's I will be manual trading except for a trailing stop.I just want to be to control my MT4 from anywhere

craig1220:
I don't care about robots and EA's I will be manual trading except for a trailing stop.I just want to be to control my MT4 from anywhere

Then MQL5 VPS is not or you.

Getting  Virtual Hosting: Error occured

Didn´t load VPS. Please help.

Thanks

plus_investment:
Getting  Virtual Hosting: Error occured

Didn´t load VPS. Please help.

Thanks

Post some more details from your MQL5 VPS journal.

If you pay for MQL5 VPS and you do not know about what to do after that (how to "connect" your trading account to MQL5 VPS, how to move EAs and/or signal subscription to MQL5 VPS, and more) - read this post:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Logging into my trading account on Remote Desktop after purchasing a VPS

Eleni Anna Branou, 2022.03.12 09:50

MQL5 VPS does not work as a traditional VPS. You can use it in order to upload your MT4/5 trading environment onto a virtual server.

So you need to prepare your charts and EAs (or signal subscription settings), that you want to migrate to the virtual server.

After you uploaded and properly setup your EAs on the appropriate currency pairs charts, you click the Auto Trading button on your local MT4/5 terminal.

Then you right click on the MQL5 VPS details in the Navigator window (for MT4) >> Synchronize experts, indicators (or Synchronize signal only, for a signal subscription) or tick the appropriate Migrate option down below in the VPS tab of your Toolbox window for MT5.

Finally you can check that everything was done perfectly in the MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journal and see if you've got something like below, indicating that your migration was succesful.

for experts, indicators

for a signal subscription