Experts: EMA

EMA:

Intersection of two Moving Averages. Take Profit and Stop Loss levels are virtual.

Timeframe M5

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hi Vladimir,

The test has been performed on every tick or open prices only?

Thank you,

Cristian

Cristian Ţari :

Hi Vladimir,

The test has been performed on every tick or open prices only ?

Thank you,

Cristian

Tests are carried out either in the "Every tick based on real ticks" mode or in the "Every tick" mode.

Vladimir Karputov:

Tests are carried out either in the "Every tick based on real ticks" mode or in the "Every tick" mode.

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your quick response.

I've been forward testing on a demo account this EA for two days and I've noticed today that the EA opened two positions simultanousely on EURUSD.

Is this an error or is how it should be?

Thank you,

Cristian

Cristian Ţari :

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your quick response.

I've been forward testing on a demo account this EA for two days and I've noticed today that the EA opened two positions simultanousely on EURUSD.

Is this an error or is how it should be?

Thank you,

Cristian

The code was written in 2018 - a lot has changed since then (at the moment I switched to a modern trading engine).

Vladimir Karputov:

The code was written in 2018 - a lot has changed since then (at the moment I switched to a modern trading engine).

Hi Vladimir,

How much do you want to rewrite the code to a modern engine in order to prevent this error of opening up two trades instead of only one?

Also, would be nice to have a risk percentage option along with constant lot.

I like the idea of having hidden stop loss and take profit orders and so far its working nicely on the demo account.

Thank you,

Cristian

Cristian Ţari:

Hi Vladimir,

How much do you want to rewrite the code to a modern engine in order to prevent this error of opening up two trades instead of only one?

Also, would be nice to have a risk percentage option along with constant lot.

I like the idea of having hidden stop loss and take profit orders and so far its working nicely on the demo account.

Thank you,

Cristian

There are other codes in CodeBase on a modern engine, please search.