Experts: Proper Bot

Proper Bot:

The Proper Bot is for those who like Martingale style trading. Features: Stop Loss, Take Profit, Trailing Stop Loss functions. All are calculated in POINTS.

Proper Bot

Author: Patrick Burns

Can you give more explanation? Or guve example using robot please how working.
What is Points? 4 or 5 decimal (2 or 3 jp)

Max:
Can you give more explanation? Or guve example using robot please how working.
What is Points? 4 or 5 decimal (2 or 3 jp)

1 pip is 10 points.

If it has 2 digits after decimal point for example, USDJPY price is 101.00 then price increases to 101.25, it has moved 250 points.

If it has 3 digits after decimal point for example, EURJPY price is 120.000 then price increases to 120.300, it has moved 300 points.

If it has 5 digits after decimal point, for example, GBPUSD price is 1.20000 then price increases to 1.20500, it has moved 500 points.

Is this helpful?

I can not see any short positions (SELL) when back test doing. All trade position are long (BUY). Please to re-check.

donjuanforex:

I can not see any short positions (SELL) when back test doing. All trade position are long (BUY). Please to re-check.

If the EA was not able to place sell orders metaquotes would not have allowed its publication.
Files:

Patrick Burns:

If the EA was not able to place sell orders metaquotes would not have allowed its publication.

It is not true. Is only applicable to the products in Market.

The codes in CodeBase are not tested in depth by MetaQuotes, only examine which do not have bad intentions, but not its functionality.

Miguel Angel Vico Alba:

It is not true. Is only applicable to the products in Market.

The codes in CodeBase are not tested in depth by MetaQuotes, only examine which do not have bad intentions, but not its functionality.

Interesting. I did not know that. I do know that errors in the journal are not acceptable.

It's great. I love it!

Problem with SL and TP?

... buy 0.08 EURUSD at 1.07647 was modified -> sl: 0.77644 tp: 1.17644

Seems there's a problem with SL= 30003 points and TP = 9997

I just set the EA with defaults and ran it. Did I miss something?

Greco608:

Problem with SL and TP?

... buy 0.08 EURUSD at 1.07647 was modified -> sl: 0.77644 tp: 1.17644

Seems there's a problem with SL= 30003 points and TP = 9997

I just set the EA with defaults and ran it. Did I miss something?

The defaults are not set up to trade with. That is up to the user. I have left a strategy test attached in a previous post in this thread as an example of what can work.

Hi, I've tried the ea but it  need to sell to perform a good hedge