MARKET SCANNERS for MT4 which make'S easy to chose stock for trading as per set criteria

HI, DEAR FRIENDS  i am starting here a project for which i require expert suggestions from brilliant minds on " Already available " Scanners for MT4 & we all can work together as a team and build a scanner which can scan all the stocks in your list & sort list the stock meeting your criteria so that we all can enter the trade with ease as per our requirements . In today's world of high technology with 1000's of stocks to chose from to trade only if you have perfect scanner to scan the stock on set criteria you increase the chance of winning the game even before it starts it give you tremendous leverage . I have observed 99 % of the people involved in giving call or tips for trade use scanners for their analysis without which their is confusion as to which stock to chose from to trade at a specified time but like a spider the crawlers scan through 1000's of stocks and give u the right decision in fraction of seconds which makes life easier and we always have EDGE over other traders  " i request all brilliant minds " to take part in this wonderful challenge and make it grand success . If anyone has existing indicators scanners they can kindly start posting . we will try and make a scanner which is more perfect then the following 2 sample scanners and can work in real time . You help , coordination & cooperation will be highly appreciated .

SAMPLE 1 - http://www.topstockresearch.com/

SAMPLE 2 - finviz.com   

You mean something like this? But beware I'm not much used to D1 and these pairs.

• EURAUD D1 in a descending triangle - before breakout, tendency up
  • CADJPY  D1 in range with strong resistance - tendency down

Hi,

Can you please provide me an indicator with arrow signals on below strategy :-

Stochastic(5,3,3) 3WMA 5WMA

Buy condition

When 5,3,3 bullish crossover and at the same time 3WMA crossover 5WMA

Sell condition  

When 5,3,3 bearish crossover and at the same time 5WMA crossover 3WMA

Just arrows would be enough or else a scanner or dashboard...please do refer the screenshot. 

Files:

I like to trade manually, than to use any bots, it is quite a nice way to trade than to depend on some robots.

Faruq Shaikh:

HI, DEAR FRIENDS  i am starting here a project for which i require expert suggestions from brilliant minds on " Already available " Scanners for MT4 & we all can work together as a team and build a scanner which can scan all the stocks in your list & sort list the stock meeting your criteria so that we all can enter the trade with ease as per our requirements . In today's world of high technology with 1000's of stocks to chose from to trade only if you have perfect scanner to scan the stock on set criteria you increase the chance of winning the game even before it starts it give you tremendous leverage . I have observed 99 % of the people involved in giving call or tips for trade use scanners for their analysis without which their is confusion as to which stock to chose from to trade at a specified time but like a spider the crawlers scan through 1000's of stocks and give u the right decision in fraction of seconds which makes life easier and we always have EDGE over other traders  " i request all brilliant minds " to take part in this wonderful challenge and make it grand success . If anyone has existing indicators scanners they can kindly start posting . we will try and make a scanner which is more perfect then the following 2 sample scanners and can work in real time . You help , coordination & cooperation will be highly appreciated .

SAMPLE 1 - http://www.topstockresearch.com/

SAMPLE 2 - finviz.com   

Hi Faruq,

Did u manage to build your scanner?

Can anyone who has sample code for market scanner share? I am going to develop my own version based on it. Thanks

Any luck on the above threads ?

Want to know whether you are looking for different criteria(s) to find a suitable trade or asking to share different strategies used by common traders?