On-chart indicators - page 3

Dimi.A:

Ah! There! Thanks chief please keep them coming!

Could you do an on-chart version of the Buy Sell Pressure Volume please? When altered the code totry and display it in the main chart this is what happened.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

:)

I know - if it was that simple, then it would really be easy, but it can not be done that way.  Will do it a bit later (during the day)

mladen:

:)

I know - if it was that simple, then it would really be easy, but it can not be done that way.  Will do it a bit later (during the day)

Haha thanks man. Please don't forget! :D

Dimi.A:

Haha thanks man. Please don't forget! :D

Here is an on-chart version (with extended options for smoothing and smoothing type)

mladen:

Here is an on-chart version (with extended options for smoothing and smoothing type)

The best Christmas present ever. Thanks chief.
I find this a really useful tool as you can easily see trends by just glancing at it and seeing which colours are dominant on a particular timeframe. Very nice.

Dimi.A:

The best Christmas present ever. Thanks chief.
I find this a really useful tool as you can easily see trends by just glancing at it and seeing which colours are dominant on a particular timeframe. Very nice.

You're addicted to Forex-TSD... you don't come to Forexfactory that often now Dimi, do you?  :-)

heispark:

Sir, do we have normal indicator pane version of this indicator for MT4? (The indicator Dimi attached has different visual. I know MT5 version is already available.)  Sorry for never ending requests... you must have been sick by now... lol.  :-0 

you means this type

mntiwana:

you means this type

Yes, it looks similar.. where did you find it? Thanks. 

mladen:

Sir, do we have normal indicator pane version of this indicator for MT4? (The indicator Dimi attached has different visual. I know MT5 version is already available.)  Also, it would be great if it has tape style version as well. My experiment of multiple periods stack-up looks somewhat interesting. I am curious what it would tell if I make it a Swami like chart.

Sorry for never ending requests... you must have been sick by now... lol.  :-0 

heispark:

Not from FF :)

from where some body can get A class tools ?

heispark:

Check this post (among others) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page455