please share source file for tudor girl hydrodynamic vorticity indicator

Can any one please share the source file   ""   tudor girl hydrodynamic vorticity indicator   "" please 

shiva12:
Can any one please share the source file   ""   tudor girl hydrodynamic vorticity indicator   "" please 
Solar wind - as everything that "tudor girld" did - just another (smoothed though) solar wind renamed

mladen:
Solar wind - as everything that "tudor girld" did - just another (smoothed though) solar wind renamed
But deal mladen it is looking different from solarwind because, it is a not re drwaing after 3rd bar opening , signals are firm , i tried with lowest values of solarwind also but signals are not matching 

shiva12:
But deal mladen it is looking different from solarwind because, it is a not re drwaing after 3rd bar opening , signals are firm , i tried with lowest values of solarwind also but signals are not matching 

It is solar wind - believe it or not. I even knew "speedo" (ups, the "tudorgirl" and all his other user names) personally from correspondence and he is just another (but worst kind) of scammer. Nothing else. He used some more names after (even now he is running a scam at FF using different name(s))

And, as any other solar wind, that "thing" is repainting the same as solar wind. Please test it thoroughly before using it for anything. Do you actually know how to check the repainting? It is not just that in run-time the past bars are changed. It is that when you change something (settings, time frame, symbol ...) and then revert it, you get a completely different past values. Please check it before hoping ...

PS: isn't it time that you stop trying out all the solar wind versions you can lay hands on? There is no magic in it and there never will be magic in that indicator. When it is made correct, then it is the Ehlers fisher transform. Otherwise it is the same old .. that will never stop repainting whatever name they use for it. Whatever version you try it will repaint.

mladen:

It is solar wind - believe it or not. I even knew "speedo" (ups, the "tudorgirl" and all his other user names) personally from correspondence and he is just another (but worst kind) of scammer. Nothing else. He used some more names after (even now he is running a scam at FF using different name(s))

And, as any other solar wind, that "thing" is repainting the same as solar wind. Please test it thoroughly before using it for anything. Do you actually know how to check the repainting? It is not just that in run-time the past bars are changed. It is that when you change something (settings, time frame, symbol ...) and then revert it, you get a completely different past values. Please check it before hoping ...

PS: isn't it time that you stop trying out all the solar wind versions you can lay hands on? There is no magic in it and there never will be magic in that indicator. When it is made correct, then it is the Ehlers fisher transform. Otherwise it is the same old .. that will never stop repainting whatever name they use for it. Whatever version you try it will repaint.

ok dear mladen i will surely check and thank you, for your valuable feedback