Looking for simple Hedge EA

Hello I am looking for a simple universal EA, which will be watched me indicated EA (his magic number) , and when my EA open position, searched EA open position opposite to them and close position when indicated my EA also close position. 
Very please help.

wafel3500:
Hello I am looking for a simple universal EA, which will be watched me indicated EA (his magic number) , and when my EA open position, searched EA open position opposite to them and close position when indicated my EA also close position. 
Very please help.

That is a very general description

Without strict open and close rules, no EA will be able to do that

I consider that this is possible. This is a strategy that open position opposite to the another position (EA and manual) on the same currency pair but I would like also to automatically close order on this EA when another EA is closes. I do not know how to modify this strategy I'm not a programmer. However, I consider the key role played indication the magic number at another EA. Sorry for my English.
Files:

wafel3500:
I consider that this is possible. This is a strategy that open position opposite to the another position (EA and manual) on the same currency pair but I would like also to automatically close order on this EA when another EA is closes. I do not know how to modify this strategy I'm not a programmer. However, I consider the key role played indication the magic number at another EA. Sorry for my English.
If you expect the EA to collaborate with another EA then it has to have a mean of "communicating" with another EA. And in that case both EAs have to be changed (you can not change just one EA to be aware of the another). And even then the way of communication is rather complicated (so far I have seen only one - and I repeat, one - solution that allows inter-EA communications without big problems)

Maybe you should try it http://www.mydigitrade.com/forex-signals/ platform enables easy use quiality forex signals, it is one of the most effective strategies.