Anyone got any good systems they use?

Hello Everyone,  

Just joining the forum. 

I prefer not to sit in front of computer all the time so just 1-2 good trades a day is all really looking for.    

Anyone want to share?      

Also any nadex traders here?

forextraders079:

Hello Everyone,  

Just joining the forum. 

I prefer not to sit in front of computer all the time so just 1-2 good trades a day is all really looking for.    

Anyone want to share?      

hmmm so 1-2 good trades a day , let's risk 1 percent bankroll & reward is 1 to 1 then in a year we should make between 200-400% . doesnt sound so good . i pass

forextraders079:

Hello Everyone,  

Just joining the forum. 

Anyone want to share?      

Trading BO and looking for "1-2 good trade a day"? Isn't that a contradiction?

I aim for 3% a day non-compounded interest, in which all profit is withdrawn weekly. I have just recently deposited 37kusd account and in 1 trading day I am up 15% :) 

GJscalper:
 I aim for 3% a day non-compounded interest, in which all profit is withdrawn weekly. I have just recently deposited 37kusd account and in 1 trading day I am up 15% :) 

You can up to more till you don't post/upload your system (whole package) here :) :)

but i wish withdraw every day......... honestly i am in between doubts and fear about you :)

mntiwana:

You can up to more till you don't post/upload your system (whole package) here :) :)

but i wish withdraw every day......... honestly i am in between doubts and fear about you :)

lol. I rather be judged based on numbers and not what I say. Yet, everytime i create a thread here ,trying to highlight my system, the admin earses it. :( 

GJscalper:
lol. I rather be judged based on numbers and not what I say. Yet, everytime i create a thread here ,trying to highlight my system, the admin earses it. :( 

Open it in commercial section

Otherwise it will be treated as commercial spam