Newbie coding help - page 2

bm0899:

Thank you so much for your help on this. I really appreciate this.

How do I fix this? Are you able to fix this on the EA? I don't know how to do this.  

bm0899

There is no foolproof way to fix that

bm0899:

Purpose of the EA: Once a trade has been entered and the trade is in a LOSS then, after certain amount of time close percent of a position (trade must be still in a loss).

For example: If I enter a trade and after 1min the trade is in a loss then close 25% of the original position size; after 5min close remaining 50% position (trade still in a loss), after 10min close remaining 50% position (trade still in a loss), after 20min close remaining 100% of the position (trade still in a loss).

I hope the above makes sense. I wrote 90% of the code already but I think the code isn't functioning as intended as the logic may not be correct. Any help will be appreciated.

How can you know that from the code?

Hello everyone my name is Vanessa, I was studying and investigating Forex's market and I find very interesting, I have the good capital of investment and need please that recommend to me some good trader to work with brokers serious and to have good records in his accounts. I am new in this he would be grateful for them they were helping me.

vanessa:
Hello everyone my name is Vanessa, I was studying and investigating Forex's market and I find very interesting, I have the good capital of investment and need please that recommend to me some good trader to work with brokers serious and to have good records in his accounts. I am new in this he would be grateful for them they were helping me.

The only best help and suggestion,when you got/manage time from seashores try to learn it by your self at least 1 to 2 years.be patient and don't and never hurry for this specific field,there are a lot of smart persons searching and as a result catching new fishes ........ but PAVA can better advise you.

regards

mntiwana:

The only best help and suggestion,when you got/manage time from seashores try to learn it by your self at least 1 to 2 years.be patient and don't and never hurry for this specific field,there are a lot of smart persons searching and as a result catching new fishes ........ but PAVA can better advise you.

regards

that's right...I can...but I won't