USD/JPY Analysis - page 16

USD/JPY reached a high of 112.20 yesterday and is now trading at 111.60. The pair could not get over the resistance and bears took control. First support is now seen at 111.20.

The pair is consolidation in a narrow range short term, but well within negative territory, break below 111.00 level would like lead to further decline.

It's forming a barbed wire pattern on the H4 time frame. I will short if it breaks out below 111.10, I don't want to risk it while it's so range-bound.

USD/JPY continues to trade sideways, CMP 110.74. The JPY news this week could not make enough impact. Eyes are on the event next week.

I shorted after the pair formed the strong daily hammer bar under the resistance at 111.60. I think first target will be at 110.00, but it could eventually drop to 108.50.

USD/JPY broke out below 110.00 and I think the daily bar will close below that level too. A drop to 108.50 is almost inevitable, in my opinion.

yes, I think so. UJ is in the strong down-trend. yesterday it alreaday breaked the round-number 110.000. Maybe there will be the retracement before keeping going down. So be patient to enter the Short.

USD/JPY is trading to the downside now as the US dollar is losing steam. CMP 108.88, first support 108.30.

The USD/JPY trading is to the downside

USDJPY D1 Currency meter