USD/JPY Analysis - page 14

The pair is bearish and broke below 112.50. I think that next week we'll see it reach 111.60 again.

dianajs:
The pair is bearish and broke below 112.50. I think that next week we'll see it reach 111.60 again.
I agree, Usd/Jpy remain bearish, break support level at 111.90 will lead to further decline.

Greetings,

USD/JPY - Looks bears coming :). Quick movement down to 112.00 is expected.

The pair is consolidating above 112.00. I think it will continue falling, but the news tomorrow will be a catalyst for that.

Greetings,
USD/JPY - Zone around 112.00 looks supportive and I believe a long from those levels may bring a couple of points, if we see them of course  :)

USDJPY (Forex Trading Tips) 114.26 -0.13% - Down 

Tough pair to trade recently, consolidation got a hold of it.

The USDJPY keeps oscillating around the 114.00 level, from here the pair may go in any direction. The 116.00 level may act as resistance and the 112.00 level may act as support.

There was a correction on USD/JPY on Friday. The divergence of price and the MACD histogram worked well. I expect a further correction on this pair. I’ll sell it after the price fixes below 113.65 local support. The goal is the 113.00 round level.

Greetings,

USD/JPY - There are a "pin" bar on 4H. Perhaps break over 113.90 may bring some short term buy opportunities.