GBP/USD forecast - page 126

The pair holds on its gains and consolidation movement continues, but upside seems limited. Resistance can be seen at 1.2890/1.2900 and follow by 1.2930.

deresel:
GBP/USD: The pair found support at 1.2770. If it manages to break 1.2800, the next resistance is at 1.2870, followed by 1.2910.

That was interesting... :) Let's see the development today.

Moved down a bit today despite an alleged agreement, interesting to see what the next week brings.

The pair is trading lower ahead of EU summit, however the downside seems limited to 1.2800 level. All eyes on Brexit headlines, there are important issues still remain unsolved.

GBP/USD: 'Think that the pair is forming an upwards mild Fibo channel. After hitting 1.3010, next level would be 1.3040. Anyways, in these levels, on Monday I would go up.

The British pound fell against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, GBP / USD was trading at 1.2818, losing 0.46%. I believe that support is now at around 1.2764, the low of Wednesday, and resistance will probably be at the level of 1.2924 - a maximum of Thursday.

GBP/USD: On Friday, the pound fell to a minimum over the week: the pair GBP/USD fell by 0.5% to 1.2812, after the publication of new economic reports indicating a slowdown in economic growth in the eurozone.

The pair is holding around 1.2800 level despite the EU leaders agree UK's Brexit deal at the summit which take Brexit one step ahead.

GBP/Usd seems picked up a bit, but still not showing any strong reaction from the Brexit deal. The pair is expected to continue trading within the range for now, immediate resistance is at 1.2850 and on the downside support can be seen at 1.2795.

A move to the downside. I could've seen it coming. Brexit turned out to be massively more expensive than expected.