Simple experts - page 23

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for explained response,just i want to make it usable for every and any user in any market situation according to ones requirement,possibly long term,medium term even for short term scalpers too,so i requested for that (every tick/every new bar and every new trend) option ..... i know that is some kind big coding process,i also know your busy days,so i can wait when ever you can manage, step by step help guidance us ..... may be some other kind coder willing to assist me in this regard and lately you correct where needed but i don't see any one else at the moment :)

actually my extreme wish to have a complete/perfect diagram/frame for EA/s,so that users can use it for future EA/s formation,though different requirements,situations and indicators needs different coding process.there are some old frames but those are not valid code for today/new MT4 compatible,aside from other users i extremely needs it :):)

regards

What operations exactly do you want to limit (to tick, bar or new trend)?

mladen:
What operations exactly do you want to limit (to tick, bar or new trend)?

Dearest MLADEN

So kind of you for considering my request.

if i understand exact your asking

all three with true/false , only one operation will be functional at one time..... the EA should test if there is already any open order at same chart with same magic number,if no,then test for order opening logic (trend up/down) if valid then it should open an order accordingly

method 1 = test at every tick          = true/false

method 2 = test at every new bars = true/false

method 3 = test at every new trend change = true/false

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So kind of you for considering my request.

if i understand exact your asking

all three with true/false , only one operation will be functional at one time..... the EA should test if there is already any open order at same chart with same magic number,if no,then test for order opening logic (trend up/down) if valid then it should open an order accordingly

method 1 = test at every tick          = true/false

method 2 = test at every new bars = true/false

method 3 = test at every new trend change = true/false

regards

I am afraid that we do not understand each other

Let me try to explain :

If we limit some operations (like "on every new bar", we can limit order opening, closing modifying ... But we have to know exactly which operations should be limited (in the example) to new bar only

For example : opening on a new bar only but modifying and closing on each tick (in order to avoid big loses) - and so on ...

That is what I meant by "limiting operations"

So what do you think would be the best way to do that?

mladen:

I am afraid that we do not understand each other

Let me try to explain :

If we limit some operations (like "on every new bar", we can limit order opening, closing modifying ... But we have to know exactly which operations should be limited (in the example) to new bar only

For example : opening on a new bar only but modifying and closing on each tick (in order to avoid big loses) - and so on ...

That is what I meant by "limiting operations"

So what do you think would be the best way to do that?

Dearest MLADEN

I am really sorry for not understand you before.

the whole time from yesterday to till now after having your explanation,i was thinking and finally came to know,you are far exact right and expert more than i can imagine :) :)

let me plz explain,why and for what purpose i want "on first tick" and "on first new bar" options (though all 2 method are illogical and complication in processing)

actually when orders closed by any reason and trend is still valid for long ahead,what other re entering method can be possibly apply,rather than to keep silent and loose a winning chance,i illustrated in 2 pictures,when orders were closed by TP and SL but still trends are valid.

do you think and advise some wide SL/TP and handle with Trailing or some other re entering method.

regards

Dearest MLADEN

In addition to my previous post # 225

And additionally if we can add "Instant" order capability with "order limit" function (only 1 order at a time) .

i means, EA will be test if there is no order already by magic number,it will be execute new order accordingly (trend)

regards

I am a little confused...This is "SIMPLE EXPERTS" thread...things are getting simply a little complicated...

Pava:
I am a little confused...This is "SIMPLE EXPERTS" thread...things are getting simply a little complicated...
You are right,actually i prefer to keep things related to and of same criteria at one place.

mladen

I can't seem to get the "ema (r-squared) adaptive (experiment) 1.3" indicator to trade in my EA. I get an error message in the strategy trader, see chart. I assume the error (284,41) is referring to the indicator.

This EA is my quick & dirty tester for icustom indicators, it's fast and clean for quick turn around.

Can you help me passed this error.

Thanks

Ray

PS; mntiwana, this EA, see Reentry section,  is how I get more or basket trades on the same trend, really simple! I had the same requested earlier on and this is the only way I could get it done.

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I am really sorry for not understand you before.

the whole time from yesterday to till now after having your explanation,i was thinking and finally came to know,you are far exact right and expert more than i can imagine :) :)

let me plz explain,why and for what purpose i want "on first tick" and "on first new bar" options (though all 2 method are illogical and complication in processing)

actually when orders closed by any reason and trend is still valid for long ahead,what other re entering method can be possibly apply,rather than to keep silent and loose a winning chance,i illustrated in 2 pictures,when orders were closed by TP and SL but still trends are valid.

do you think and advise some wide SL/TP and handle with Trailing or some other re entering method.

regards

mntiwana

Check my latest comment for your answer. I'll see if I can add it to your EA. Some times the Reentry can turn a loser into a winner and a small winner into a big winner.

Best of luck

Ray

traderduke:

mladen

I can't seem to get the "ema (r-squared) adaptive (experiment) 1.3" indicator to trade in my EA. I get an error message in the strategy trader, see chart. I assume the error (284,41) is referring to the indicator.

This EA is my quick & dirty tester for icustom indicators, it's fast and clean for quick turn around.

Can you help me passed this error.

Thanks

Ray

PS; mntiwana, this EA, see Reentry section,  is how I get more or basket trades on the same trend, really simple! I had the same requested earlier on and this is the only way I could get it done.

Ray

That indicator has period for first parameter (there is no time frame - I assume that 0 is for time frame - as first parameter)