Simple experts - page 21

mntiwana:

Anyway

So much thanks for your interesting help ... of course we will do our best to make-upgrade it till possible limits to meet today trading requirements along with all accessories that make us/user comfort and secure :)

do you think  this last snippet will be do exact when happens some thing wrong with order/terminal/server and all that concern to it,as i tested with less stop loss but it did not inform me or give/print any message/warning that stop loss level is less than required by broker,only trade was not taken.

or do you think we need some other code snippet for this purpose....error list attached (2 pictures)

regards

Bloomberg: The US House of Representatives has voted to approve a defense budget bill

mladen:

If you are checking the OrderSend() no changes to that code snippet needed

If you are checking OrderModify() probably ERR_NO_RESULT should be omitted too (so :

if(check!=ERR_NO_ERROR && check!=ERR_NO_RESULT) Print("Message not sent. Error: ",ErrorDescription(check));

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for your guidance,actually i want any mishap/problem and fault that cause and possibly can be reason for improper trading behavior either by user side,terminal/server side or from broker ..... so your advice's are much appreciated.

and in current situation,all i want if order was not accepted by any reason,a notification should be print at screen as error sending order ... (of course we will be modifying orders lately when trailing stop and tight trading situation needed) .... so in all two situations "ordersend" and ordermodify" what is suitable and necessary to add ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for your guidance,actually i want any mishap/problem and fault that cause and possibly can be reason for improper trading behavior either by user side,terminal/server side or from broker ..... so your advice's are much appreciated.

and in current situation,all i want if order was not accepted by any reason,a notification should be print at screen as error sending order ... (of course we will be modifying orders lately when trailing stop and tight trading situation needed) .... so in all two situations "ordersend" and ordermodify" what is suitable and necessary to add ?

regards

Add that condition there (it will not harm the OrderSend() since that "error" can not happen on OrderSend() but only on OrderModify()) and then you shall have a list of only real errors

Anyway:
Bloomberg: The US House of Representatives has voted to approve a defense budget bill

Do you think,this budget will be charged from traders by hidden means (manipulated) as financial institutions and brokers do as always,of course now some percent of that will be shared with head protectors.

Anyway

i sent you an pm but i think,pm service is out of order .... and if the last of your post #202 is with modified ver 1.4 EA with latest improvement ?

mladen:
Add that condition there (it will not harm the OrderSend() since that "error" can not happen on OrderSend() but only on OrderModify()) and then you shall have a list of only real errors

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for helping take one step ahead  :)

regards

Anyway:

Hi Anyway,

i tried/tested your last post # 202 EA ver1.4 , it did not work,i moved stoploss lower and it did not take any trade,neither any warning/error message.i think it needs some more modification.

regards

mntiwana:

Hi Anyway,

i tried/tested your last post # 202 EA ver1.4 , it did not work,i moved stoploss lower and it did not take any trade,neither any warning/error message.i think it needs some more modification.

regards

I have tested it and did not seem to notice any abnormal problems in addition to not make money

Anyway:
I have tested it and did not seem to notice any abnormal problems in addition to not make money

Anyway

You are right,trade wise it is working perfect,only and all i was means regarding error messaging (get last error),intentionally i applied stop loss value (2 and 3) less than brokers minimum allowed (4 and up-according to my 5 digit broker) for to test/check if error/warning message working or not and it is not working ..... at the point i am talking about last addition "if(check!=ERR_NO_ERROR && check!=ERR_NO_RESULT) Print("Message not sent. Error: ",ErrorDescription(check));" ....hope i explained my point of view.

mean while MLADEN make it working (corrected) in thread "request and idea" post #2450

"https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/9182-requests-ideas/page164#comment_1841312"

by version "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive tema 1.1) EA v1.41" and i will be test/check it when market open to night.so kind all of you both :)

regards

mntiwana:

Anyway

You are right,trade wise it is working perfect,only and all i was means regarding error messaging (get last error),intentionally i applied stop loss value (2 and 3) less than brokers minimum allowed (4 and up-according to my 5 digit broker) for to test/check if error/warning message working or not and it is not working ..... at the point i am talking about last addition "if(check!=ERR_NO_ERROR && check!=ERR_NO_RESULT) Print("Message not sent. Error: ",ErrorDescription(check));" ....hope i explained my point of view.

mean while MLADEN make it working (corrected) in thread "request and idea" post #2450

"https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/9182-requests-ideas/page164#comment_1841312"

by version "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive tema 1.1) EA v1.41" and i will be test/check it when market open to night.so kind all of you both :)

regards

Until now understand that you are want to "display error messages on the chart".  ):

Anyway:
Until now understand that you are want to "display error messages on the chart".  ):

Yes :):)

so many posts to you and to MLADEN regarding this matter here along with request and idea section thread,really i got a lot of time from both of you and i am really sorry for that,looks like i am more dull to make explain my issue.

and i think we are going to add time control today,let me search out the snippet first :)

regards