Simple experts - page 17

mladen:

It will open trades when the conditions are right

What it does is the following : at the start of the loop that happens on every tick it checks if your button is set to allow trading. If it does not, then it immediately returns. If it allows, then it works as before. You can check if it is working by simply checking if you have the "Current profit" message at the upper left corner (if you are using default settings). If it is there, all is OK and the EA is working as it is supposed to work

Dearest MLADEN

Unfortunately it is not working with me,plz point out where i am wrong.i checked with ecn true/false,increased SL/TP even.current profit is visible too.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Unfortunately it is not working with me,plz point out where i am wrong.i checked with ecn true/false,increased SL/TP even.current profit is visible too.

regards

It is working. When you see that "Current profit" comment, that means that the EA is processing the normal code and that it passed the control by the button. In any case, adding a time part to that message so that when the timer is changing, that means that the EA is doing it's regular job. If the timer stopped, then the EA does not work (provided that the "DisplayInfo" parameter is set to true)

mladen:

It is working. When you see that "Current profit" comment, that means that the EA is processing the normal code and that it passed the control by the button. In any case, adding a time part to that message so that when the timer is changing, that means that the EA is doing it's regular job. If the timer stopped, then the EA does not work (provided that the "DisplayInfo" parameter is set to true)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for more facilitating,can you guess why it is not taking trade with me,what reason or mistake i made.is it opening trade with you ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for more facilitating,can you guess why it is not taking trade with me,what reason or mistake i made.is it opening trade with you ?

regards

Check the settings that the EA is using for regularized ema. The EA is checking the conditions as it should (checked it now), so it works as it should

PS: it opened an order for me on 15 minute USDJPY right now. All is working OK

mladen:
Check the settings that the EA is using for regularized ema. The EA is checking the conditions as it should (checked it now), so it works as it should

Dearest MLADEN

:) my settings are so simple,length and lambda are 1,1 with price to close and filters to zero at both places.current profit and expert enable are ON too.indicator name and digits are same as in EA.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

:) my settings are so simple,length and lambda are 1,1 with price to close and filters to zero at both places.current profit and expert enable are ON too.indicator name and digits are same as in EA.

regards

mntiwana

No idea why. It works OK on my terminal.

Same settings as your. It opened  an order on EURUSD too. USDJPY was opened by it also

Just one simple change - to make the usual back-testing possible. The rest remains the same

mladen:

mntiwana

No idea why. It works OK on my terminal.

Same settings as your. It opened  an order on EURUSD too. USDJPY was opened by it also

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for taking time and i am sorry the problem was from my side,it is working now :)

i don't know how a tiny point was over looked though i checked it too.indicator name was the problem with me.

regards

mladen:
Just one simple change - to make the usual back-testing possible. The rest remains the same

Hy mladen,

I loaded the new EA 1.3 and there seems to be a issue.

When I have for example 0.02 lots open and decide to close 0.01 lot, then the EA closes the complete 0.02 lots and opens 0.01 lot at the actual position.

Can you help.

D.