Forum migration - read now!

Dear users

Soon forum migration to new web interface will be made.

As in any of such migrations data posted in that time will be lost. As soon as the migration is finished, all the postings, except the posting posted in the time of migration, will be available as usual and all the work will resume as usual

Exact details of when the migration will be made are going to be posted when the decision of migration is final

roger that ...

I have been informed that starting from 10 am GMT tomorrow the final forum migration will start. In the time while the migration is taking place, new posts posted at that exact time will be lost. As soon as the migration is over, all will be as usual (except that I have been told that from tomorrow this will be the fastest forum on the net )

All the details will be posted as we go on tomorrow too

I wish a very pleasant weekend to all

Are you transferring forum to another surfer or changing the design and look of the forum because I am new and i need to spend time here.

fxaddictor:
Are you transferring forum to another surfer or changing the design and look of the forum because I am new and i need to spend time here.

All of the above

mladen:

All of the above

mladen:

I have been informed that starting from 10 am GMT tomorrow the final forum migration will start. In the time while the migration is taking place, new posts posted at that exact time will be lost. As soon as the migration is over, all will be as usual (except that I have been told that from tomorrow this will be the fastest forum on the net )

All the details will be posted as we go on tomorrow too

I wish a very pleasant weekend to all

Dearest MLADEN

thanks to inform and update,at the moment it is 1st of may sunday morning here with me (+5 GMT) ..... but i dont know till when this migration process will be taking place,i think still not completed and finished as i do not find my notifications any where but i hope soon......any further update,plz.

one thing i noticed very clearly,it is so fast as announced,as a result thanks to all,owner,developers and of course our kind moderators

regards

I wish good luck in this migration :)
And I hope that will continue the function when we can view exactly which last messages were left by the user.

Have a good weekend :)

Air92:
I wish good luck in this migration :)
And I hope that will continue the function when we can view exactly which last messages were left by the user.

Have a good weekend :)

Without that a forum can not function so that is the most important thing that will have to be made

mladen:
Without that a forum can not function so that is the most important thing that will have to be made

I Hope soon will be finish all.

I have problem with all my laptop and pc (virus) so i repeat download all indicator i need but there are to many simbol (_ and -) so all indicator "you are trying to use renamed indicator "  

very difficult to know which symbols are actually used 

ex : I had an hour trying to find  which symbols are actually used but still not successful

NKTrade:

I Hope soon will be finish all.

I have problem with all my laptop and pc (virus) so i repeat download all indicator i need but there are to many simbol (_ and -) so all indicator "you are trying to use renamed indicator "  

very difficult to know which symbols are actually used 

ex : I had an hour trying to find  which symbols are actually used but still not successful

NKTrade

That is the same problem we had with previous migration, except this time the "__" has to be replaced with " " (single space).

As soon as you replace that in the name, the indicator will work

So the name of that indicator must be " averages - mtf alerts 7_9.ex4"

mladen:

NKTrade

That is the same problem we had with previous migration, except this time the "__" has to be replaced with " " (single space).

As soon as you replace that in the name, the indicator will work

So the name of that indicator must be " averages - mtf alerts 7_9.ex4"

Not work like that sir, sometimes it work with another indicator but in this case ( after 2 hours) i found "averages - mtf + alerts 7_9.ex4"

I hope soon everything will be finish and normal again