Money management or understanding the trend?

My question to the most experience trader what you think about that?

Both are important for a trader money management works when we do trading after finding trend against the trends all money management is also difficult it will be just a try to save our account from loss. . Profit will not easy to gain if trend is not with us.

I don't see why it should be an "either/or" choice. Both are equally important in my opinion, and equally necessary to be a profitable trader.

Both are important, first you need to trade with the trend and secondly you need to use good money management because even if a trend changes and goes against you, good money management will definitely save your account.

I don't think one can pick and choose - if you're not good at either one you'll have problems in the long run.

Both are equally important to my mind. First We should learn how to properly analyze the instruments which we want to trade in order to determine the most probable future direction and then we also should start to understand and apply proper money management and risk ratio. Because even the most successful analysis method will lead to loss of money if it´s not combined with an appropriate money management.

Both ...

Definitely both. If you don’t understand the trend sooner or later you will lose. You can’t count on the Luck.
If you don’t operate the funds right you will lose.