Ocean theory based experts - page 4

Big Joe:
Hello Altoronto,

I'm speaking here about your first version expert : ocnma v1

It's really a great step forward for me, and thank you so much, you are the first which bring an easy and elegant solution

BUT, i have a last small problem :

The current expert, doesn't close a trade when the slope change colors.

If you want : when we have a bad trade currently with a loss, normally the expert should close the trade when the slope change colors.

Can you make this little modification, i tried to do my best to trying for it, but nothing

Thanks a lot !

Thank you altoronto, i'm really sorry but it doesn't suits me

Can you make the simple version without the bells and whistles, because it's misssing just one thing : the close trade when colors change.

Because i incoroporate it in a very advanced shell (of course i will share it with the community).

I'm so close, please.

Big Joe, I updated first version and I hope this is what you are looking for. And you know how this works? 75% of your profit goes to Mladen and mrTools. 20% to EA's developer and the rest (5%) is yours

Files:

altoronto:
Big Joe, I updated first version and I hope this is what you are looking for. And you know how this works? 75% of your profit goes to Mladen and mrTools. 20% to EA's developer and the rest (5%) is yours

man,i am agree with it,my luck.if some of or all of returns goes to all of you.

regards

altoronto:
Big Joe, I updated first version and I h'ope this is what you are looking for. And you know how this works? 75% of your profit goes to Mladen and mrTools. 20% to EA's developer and the rest (5%) is yours

Many thanks !

Thans very much for work!

altoronto:

altoronto,

there are 8 warnings when compiled (ea from the post number 33) ,and i think in EAs warning might not be ignored at all,can you recheck plz.

regards

altoronto:

altoronto,

one favor plz,i checked it and it is working well as you described,it close the trade at specified level (TP) and it never take any further trade till the next opposite signals came........my suggestion is it should close trade 50% at TP level and rest 50% it will be closed automatically on next opposite signal change,i noticed some times trades are 100% closed at TP level and trend is still in move same direction,so it is not bad if you can get some more pips without extra spread/commission.thanks.

i am talking about EA ver 1.01

regards

actually real and fine solution is trailing stop,but as we are going step by step,so at this point take profit level might be adapt,because we never and can not know,where the price will move and till when,so trailing stop is the last and best solution.

regards

mntiwana, in EA v1.2 you can setup TP 0, SL 0 and use trailing stop.

altoronto:
mntiwana, in EA v1.2 you can setup TP 0, SL 0 and use trailing stop.

thank you for reply,so you working on all two versions at same time ? ,i means if TS,TP and SL can not be added along together in any of EA ver.

regards

Thank you altoronto, thats exactly what i needed.

So the global idea :

First : nothing here to get rich quick, expect 8 between 10 % a month, all noobs reading this says : hey i made that on 1 hour. But only true forex veterans known how it's difficult to repeat the performance year after year.

Second : with my current health status, i can't do anything like support.

Third : you like it, you trade it, you don't like it : the door is open.

So the main idea here is to make 1 pip profit, with a 97 % percent winner.

With 1 pip profit you get 0.2 % increase.

You can expect 8 to 10 % a month, with limited drawdown of 15 %. The special recover, is created like we recover fast and not 1 by 1 pips

Maybe i'm crazy, but i think it can work.

I have 2 or 3 things to test, and i'll release the ea.