Programmer needed to convert my trading system into an EA - page 2

Man, you posted same post all over the net. Any victim yet?

PascalD:
Man, you posted same post all over the net. Any victim yet?

Dear PascalD, I am neither a predator nor a hunter, so I am not expecting "victims" to respond to my posts. I have gotten the most favorable answers than I ever imagined from other forums and I am very pleased. THANKS.

Don_Masada_FX:
Dear PascalD, I am neither a predator nor a hunter, so I am not expecting "victims" to respond to my posts. I have gotten the most favorable answers than I ever imagined from other forums and I am very pleased. THANKS.

You meant the spam that all have links that leads to binary options scam site and all links are infected by malware? Why of course that you got a lot of coding help there.Good luck

PascalD:
You meant the spam that all have links that leads to binary options scam site and all links are infected by malware? Why of course that you got a lot of coding help there.Good luck

My dear friend, I honestly do not know what you are talking about. I did not put up any links about binary options sites. Please don't implicate me. I only posted my trading system on just three online forums - Forex-TSD and two others. Thanks.:)

Don_Masada_FX:
My dear friend, I honestly do not know what you are talking about. I did not put up any links about binary options sites. Please don't implicate me. I only posted my trading system on just three online forums - Forex-TSD and two others. Thanks.:)

A simple google search for "Don_Masada_FX" and all becomes clear

Dear sir, I'm sorry for the confusion here; maybe I'm being impersonated, but I can assure you that I'm NOT responsible for any FOREX or Binary Options scam[s]. There thousands of people who have downloaded my trading system, and I don't have any commercial interest in sharing it with others. I am NOT the Don_Masada_FX responsible for whatever scam-related search results you got from Google. By the way, I'm not asking you to believe me [and I'm not expecting you to do so], I'm just clearing my name. THANKS.