Gold could go back down - page 16

whisperer:
Gold is directionless (as anything else this week). We have to wait for political decisions again
You're right, it's mostly consolidating sideways still.

Stayng out for now.

I have a long that I am still keeping open, I might add more if it breaks above the previous high.

Gold is being supported by the risk aversion and possible rise in demand from China. Lets see if it breaks the 1358 level to the upside.

I don't think it will break above that level before the Non-Farm Payrolls in the end of the week.

Gold is going to go UP

It appears that I was wrong and you were right, Gold broke above the previous high. Next target is 1400.

mlawson71:
It appears that I was wrong and you were right, Gold broke above the previous high. Next target is 1400.
Right now it is consolidating. Next move is highly speculative

Gold markets initially tried to rally during the course of the session on Thursday, but turned right back around to form a bit of a shooting star. We also formed one on Wednesday, so having said that it looks as if the market is going to pull back from here and quite frankly I welcome that. This is a nice opportunity to pick up value below, and with the jobs numbers coming out today it’s likely that the volatility real return. On the other hand, may we break above the top of the Thursday shooting star, I’d be a buyer at that point as well.

Trading has never been easy, but allow us to make trading experience a bit easier for you. Here's No Deposit Bonus, which is designed to bolster your capital. All clients may receive a no deposit bonus of up to $300! Referring to the term itself, no need to deposit any amount of money just to avail this bonus. Just try our superb platform with ease and without experiencing any investment risk. Profit is available for withdrawal as well.
    All new Forex Mart clients can claim this bonus in three easy steps:
    1. Open a live account.
    2. Make a deposit.
    3. Apply for bonus.
    Should you have other questions, get in touch with us. We are more than pleased to assist you. May figures and trends find your way up!