CCFp Problem - page 3

apprentice coder:
If the values are artificially equalized, I don't think that slope matters (that is a moving averages indcator after all)

Math for CCF is a bit "funny"

I would not consider it as an exact way of comparing different symbols

apprentice coder:
If the values are artificially equalized, I don't think that slope matters (that is a moving averages indcator after all)

Maybe my english is not the best. But, slope in CCFp alone is a great way to trade.

For example, if EUR is increasing in slope, USD is decreasing in slope, and GBP is decreasing in slope reading, i will only:

• Buy EURUSD,
  • Buy EURGBP.
  • I'll skip Sell EU, EG, GU and also skip Buy GU.

It is a good way to trade CCFp.

The same goes with CC.

Here goes my demo trading with CC.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_193173_1449392518381_895[/ATTACH]

The broker's time is GMT+0300.

It gives me the edge of trading a basket.

Thank you mladen for the indicator. It helps me a lot.

double post. Deleted

mladen:

That is happening because the data for som symbol other than the current chart symbol is still missing

Try using this one instead : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hello again mr mladen. 

I revisited the link given today, but the link is broken. Can you post me a new link for the indicator. 

Thank you. 

redwed:

Hello again mr mladen. 

I revisited the link given today, but the link is broken. Can you post me a new link for the indicator. 

Thank you. 

If I am not mistaken, that would be this one

mladen:

If I am not mistaken, that would be this one

Yup. This is the one. Thank you. Is there any chance to include PUSH/mobile notification to this indicator?

Thank you in advance.

redwed:
Yup. This is the one. Thank you. Is there any chance to include PUSH/mobile notification to this indicator?

Thank you in advance.
Here is a version with push notifications included

mladen:
Thank you sir. I'll test it later.

mladen:
Hello sir mladen. I want to ask a question.

Does ccfp is a 'repaint' indicator?

One developer said it 'repaints' in this sense - it needed to wait other currency finished first as tick data coming in different times for each component in ccfp.

Hope you can clear this confusions. THank you

redwed:
Hello sir mladen. I want to ask a question.

Does ccfp is a 'repaint' indicator?

One developer said it 'repaints' in this sense - it needed to wait other currency finished first as tick data coming in different times for each component in ccfp.

Hope you can clear this confusions. THank you

That developer is right

The case he is telling about is when, for example, one bar of one symbols is finished, but the other symbol is still not. In that case the "closed" bar is still a subject of change since the symbol, that is not visible, still did not close that bar and the closed bar state still depends on something else. All in all, even in that case, that should happen (change to a closed bar) only to the first closed bar and it should not be too frequent (if the broker is OK). Any change to bars older than the first closed bar are a sign of a broker problem