EURUSD - page 3

eurofreek:
EURUSD is in heavy ranging period. There is no valid trend since the beginning of the last week

SIR ME JUST FOLLOW THE SIGNALS WHATEVER TYPE MARKET DONT PUT EMOTIONS

I PREFER 2 TYPES OF TRADE

1)ON DAILY CHART

2)IN INTRA USE 1HR

fasttrade:

SIR ME JUST FOLLOW THE SIGNALS WHATEVER TYPE MARKET DONT PUT EMOTIONS

I PREFER 2 TYPES OF TRADE

1)ON DAILY CHART

2)IN INTRA USE 1HR

What are you talking about?

I was talking about EURUSD and my opinion of EURUSD. I have never quoted nor did I address you or any of your posts. Please, do not put emotions in trading or posting

sir me already me not good in english

i understand u say abt eurusd

im saying i just follow signals which i get i dont think is market volatile or range bound

while trading me take one position according to day chart which we may have to carry for days

and one position in intra according to 1hr chart for some quick bucks

plz dont misunderstand i never comment personal i believe in giving respect and appreciate everyone view on market

cover ur position will update tomorrow

Level 1.07 becomes a strong support. It will need something more than everyday news to be broken. Ranging continues for now

curent signal buy

Files:
image_192191.png  109 kb

updated fresh signal

Files:
image_192192.png  103 kb

It looks poised to go lower.

Files:
image_192209.png  105 kb

Conflicting Signals For EUR; How To Trade It? - Morgan Stanley Strict implementation of a simple yield differential model, based on data back to 2014, suggests that EUR/USD should be trading closer to parity, notes Morgan Stanley.

"Many would say that the ECB announcement that policy is to be reviewed in December has had the desired effect of taking EUR lower. But given the US yield adjustment which has taken place in anticipation of a December Fed lift-off, for EURUSD at least the decline has been moderate.

The fall in EUR TWI has been even more limited. This moderate reaction is the result of conflicting drivers for EUR," MS adds.

Thus, MS argues that while policy divergence and yield spreads point lower for EURUSD, challenges to the global risk picture are an opposite force, supporting EUR.