Kill Those Bad Habits in Your Forex Trading

People tend to be get greedy once they start seeing the money come in. This can make them overconfident in their subsequent choices. Another emotional factor that can affect decision making is panic, which leads to more poor trading decisions. Remember that you need to keep your feelings in check, and operate with the information you are equipped with.

yes using high leverage is a bad habit of many traders. As a beginner I was not aware the dangers of high leverage. I use on demo and get high profits. Then I realize it is not a right way of trading .I should make a plan what leverage should be used according to my investment. Now I get rid of high leverage I just use normal to trade in forex market .

fancy:
yes using high leverage is a bad habit of many traders. As a beginner I was not aware the dangers of high leverage. I use on demo and get high profits. Then I realize it is not a right way of trading .I should make a plan what leverage should be used according to my investment. Now I get rid of high leverage I just use normal to trade in forex market .

I have seen many traders who were using High leverages in their trading and only because of this they started to get losses. This is also a reason why we have to make sure that our losses are coming down and we can grow in this business

Also, it is extremely important to put into forex no more money that you really can afford to lose. If you obay this rule, it is much simpler to handle emotions and make right decisions