What helped you the most to be profitable?

What turned you a better trader and profitable?Turning points?

Sticking with the trend and having the patience to do it.

Always be patient, forex business is long term business, sucessful forex traders must keep good mind and know how to learn from lost.

Yes patience give me profits. My less greedy nature and low risk taking strategy worked a lot. I got grip on trading with low profit taking . This thing is good for a trader he loose very little remains responsible and do proper steps in trading. My mistakes a lesson for me to improve trading .

I always depend on my patient and honesty. Also have a cool mine set that inspire me to go ahead.

Ashwell John:
I always depend on my patient and honesty. Also have a cool mine set that inspire me to go ahead.

Yes you are correct as when we are patient then our trading ability will increase and that will also help us in doing such trades that will give us easy profits

Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1. ---...it really is that easy

I want to add something with you here. Rule No. 1: Never lose hope.

Isabelle Watson:
Yes you are correct as when we are patient then our trading ability will increase and that will also help us in doing such trades that will give us easy profits

Glad to give company with me. Cheers!

Ashwell John:
I want to add something with you here. Rule No. 1: Never lose hope.

We have to remain Positive in our trading as that will help us in knowing which is a Good trade and which one is a Bad trade and this alone will help us in our trading

Yes right! Positive thinking helps to select the good and bad one.