How to program a strategy to gain 100 pips per day?

Hello everyone,

Any one know the strategy which is easy to adopt and make at least 100 pip per day?

anyone of you making 100 pip daily by using some strategy? If yes will you please share your secret?

Thanks

If you will try to make 100 pips each and every day, you will soon end up losing all of your account. Try to set your goals in relation to your trading skills. You cannot just set a target like I'll make 100 pips every day, this way you will lose mostly.

Candle:
If you will try to make 100 pips each and every day, you will soon end up losing all of your account. Try to set your goals in relation to your trading skills. You cannot just set a target like I'll make 100 pips every day, this way you will lose mostly.

That is correct

And we do not trade pips -we trade money

Don't trade patience for 100pips a day man.

Ray Cooper:
Even though my daily target is 60 pips, but I am happy with my small daily target! In addition, I get comfortably my daily target by using my technical indicator based Forex strategy. It’s full of custom indicators of TradingBanks broker that I made in my demo account. On the other hand, still I’m working to improve my daily target.

You are demo trading and spamming in the mean time? Nice, very nice ,...