Renko charts Repaints !! - page 5

techmac:
Doesn't every renko allow step size to be specified?

No, unless you and I have different meaning of the term. This is what you can make your chart look like with unirenko aka flex renko.

Files:

Non-gap Single-Symbol Renko Chart Creator EA

tropicalrecon:
No, unless you and I have different meaning of the term. This is what you can make your chart look like with unirenko aka flex renko.

What I mean is that you can specify the step size for renko bricks in each renko

tropicalrecon:

That is just different way of displaying renko bars. Sort of a "renko in disguise" - instead of displaying 1 bar multiple us displayed. Nothing else

nbtrading:
That is just different way of displaying renko bars. Sort of a "renko in disguise" - instead of displaying 1 bar multiple us displayed. Nothing else

What would happen if the step gets variable?

poster:
What would happen if the step gets variable?

There already are "Renko" charts with variable brick size. I cannot imagine how it helps trading, but it seems that you may encounter the name "Renko" in many exotic chart constructions, which hardly have any resemblance to the original Renko chart.

Ovo:
There already are "Renko" charts with variable brick size. I cannot imagine how it helps trading, but it seems that you may encounter the name "Renko" in many exotic chart constructions, which hardly have any resemblance to the original Renko chart.

That was a hype where they were amazed with how good it looks - the same story as for solar wind

mntiwana Tiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so i assume in response your detailed explanation - renko will not repaints,when applied at VPS with some EA,with out interrupting,interfering and restarting the terminal ........ just once start it,and let it go for long term time....please correct me..thanks,

regards

Hi, you wrote ----"when applied at VPS with some EA". How can one do this; could you please provide details, or  point me to source detailing this procedure. Regards.

Rakesh Sharma:
Hi, you wrote ----"when applied at VPS with some EA". How can one do this; could you please provide details, or  point me to source detailing this procedure. Regards.

Hi there, you are referring to an old post but I can answer.
Renko is very easy to understand: it is like creating levels and everytime the level is reached a new bar is created. You must decide the height of the brick.

If today you watch the renko on your pc and take a screenshot and tomorrow you will do the same, you will see the 2 screenshots are different.

it happens because Renko graph started to be drawn by 2 differnt points( they have different starts)

If you leave it running instead, you will not have this problem.

A vps usually is used fot that: living it ON 24h on 7 .
In this way RENKO graph will be always consistent having just a starting point.

HTH

hi,

I need repainting renko bars generator.

where can I find one?