Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 24

NOW:
Thanks for the indicator. I must admit, I don't have much idea about the mathematical algorithm going behind these indicators. ddz of jsmooth indicator seems to identify very specific entry and exit candles. Could you post it here please? Thanks for your time again.

tell me the exact name of indicator,there are so many of same name with a little difference in name but away from each other in functions.

regards

mntiwana:

Krelian,

from the time you refer me to that ocn nxc jsmooth slope div,i tried to compare it with same of DZZ of ocn nxc jsmooth and DDZ of ocn nxc of averages (method smoother/laguerre-} and at mostly places ddz of jsmooth seems me winner,for short terms and lower tf you can better scalp,early enter and exit but for long term zero crossing looks easy and better....thanks

regards

mntiwana, this was the comment you posted on 17-01-2016, 21:13

NOW:
mntiwana, this was the comment you posted on 17-01-2016, 21:13

i think,i was talking about this one.

ddz_ocn_nxc_jsmooth_nrp_mtf_nmc_2.mq4

Thanks mntiwana but it does not work.

NOW:
Thanks mntiwana but it does not work.

all dynamic zone indicators needs dll file in libraries folder,it is here.

dll.rar

Files:
dll.rar  28 kb

Down loaded dll file. saved it under "MetaQuotes\Terminal\2A81FA83A771786843FC19E3DB790C37\MQL4\Libraries". And still does not work.

NOW:
Down loaded dll file. saved it under "MetaQuotes\Terminal\2A81FA83A771786843FC19E3DB790C37\MQL4\Libraries". And still does not work.

it should work,recheck every thing,if even not,ask to moderators.

Thanks mntiwana for your help

Check 'Allow import of DLL' in indicator properties

krelian99:
Check 'Allow import of DLL' in indicator properties

after all seniors are senior.....hey man sent you a mail....and what to do with some of ocean indicators ,needs upgrading,lol.

regards