Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 21

lol, which settings you have for the test version? I'll make a bar version out of it, so it is better comparible (and don't mess up with my volume candles). Important is the more trendy feature, for momentum are other indis.

krelian99:
lol, which settings you have for the test version? I'll make a bar version out of it, so it is better comparible (and don't mess up with my volume candles). Important is the more trendy feature, for momentum are other indis.

Krelian99,

i think this is one,for M1 scalping,as you already knows better than me,every pair and tf needs and suits different setting,.............which volume candles are you refering me,explain..thanks,

remember,some times when you see and search in past history,at some points (about 3% of the time} it missing some thing,see in lower picture,perhaps some minor problem in coding calculation or it should do it as.

regards

labtrendtest-M1scalp-EURUSD.tpl

Files:

oh yes,understand colored candles and their meanings and reactions too,lol,(on price chart and in lower window} ..... and these blue areas ????

is there a solution for adding pictures in large format,these small pictures (though help saving place for posts/tsd} when clicked to enlarge,unable to read some thing from,and how how you zoom in they squeeze down in size.lol

These areas I draw myself. When price comes back you they are easily. Look for candles with big volumes at pullbacks or trend ends and the whole candle or one wick is the height of the area. It's not that difficult, I hope.

Yes, the pics. Click on it and then one more time, but I would like that they are like as in your or mladen's posts. Don't know how.

krelian99:
These areas I draw myself. When price comes back you they are easily. Look for candles with big volumes at pullbacks or trend ends and the whole candle or one wick is the height of the area. It's not that difficult, I hope. Yes, the pics. Click on it and then one more time, but I would like that they are like as in your or mladen's posts. Don't know how.

honey,dark under the lamp,lol...it feel me awkward and also no good to show lamp to sun,.......any way when there is a attachment ready for uploading,they offer you various options,how picture showed be display at chart,same as shown in picture,just click on large,you can choice any.but large is mostly time better than all others.

so you think and guess these areas are of SR lines and Fibo levels,where any possibility exist ???

Files:
2_2.png  16 kb

You know it, these high volume colored candles, where you see your areas of high interests and draw your TLs from one high volume bar to the next. And some people still claim M1 is to chaotic and noone can know where price will go. Just taken because I saw the nice multi top in your pic, Nas.

The first circle seems to be still ok, but the second is definitely not, even if indi is right

Files:
2016.png  61 kb

mntiwana:

honey,dark under the lamp,lol...it feel me awkward and also no good to show lamp to sun,.......any way when there is a attachment ready for uploading,they offer you various options,how picture showed be display at chart,same as shown in picture,just click on large,you can choice any.but large is mostly time better than all others.

so you think and guess these areas are of SR lines and Fibo levels,where any possibility exist ???

That is going to be fixed too, soon

Interesting Things post or here? I decide to post it here. Kilian19 (no, this isn't my alter ego) posted on another forum some very useful tools.

1. CustomChartScale
  2. ScreenSynchronization
  3. SimpleChartNavigation
  4. PABacktester
  5. ChartSetup

You find them here and I can highly recommend them. They make working with MT4 much more convenient and I think you don't wanna miss them after some time. Have fun.

krelian99:
Interesting Things post or here? I decide to post it here. Kilian19 (no, this isn't my alter ego) posted on another forum some very useful tools.
  1. CustomChartScale
  2. ScreenSynchronization
  3. SimpleChartNavigation
  4. PABacktester
  5. ChartSetup
You find them here and I can highly recommend them. They make working with MT4 much more convenient and I think you don't wanna miss them after some time. Have fun.

Hey Krelian, thanks for the tips, quite interesting stuff there ! You deserve a kiss.

krelian99:
  1. CustomChartScale
  2. ScreenSynchronization
  3. SimpleChartNavigation
  4. PABacktester
  5. ChartSetup

Krelian99,

now i must add 99 for to differ you from that guy,seems a clone of you......thank you for info,yes thats quite new for me, but i still thinking and looking for a volume based candle chart,that can help more a dynamic way what is possible going in ahead.

regards