Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 17

timmyhanke:

http://forexwinners.ru/forex/mt4i-personal-trade-copier-setup/

Found this , dont know it it works.

Dear Timmy,

again thanks for your efforts,i read the PDF and as to my poor understanding,it is a kind of copying trades (execution orders) from one terminal to another terminal on same PC that means multiple terminal communicating with each other,when my request was about one terminal with multiple accounts operations,but i must appreciate your kind,looks like you are more serious to help me,lol .

regards

mntiwana

http://forexwinners.ru/forex/mt4i-pe...-copier-setup/

Dear Timmy,

again thanks for your efforts,i read the PDF and as to my poor understanding,it is a kind of copying trades (execution orders) from one terminal to another terminal on same PC that means multiple terminal communicating with each other,when my request was about one terminal with multiple accounts operations,but i must appreciate your kind,looks like you are more serious to help me,lol .

regards

mntiwana

timmyhanke:

There is a software at forexwinners , where it said this :

The Personal Trade Copier duplicates trades between two copies of MetaTrader 4 running on the same computer.

Dont know if it was what you wanted or if it works.

Dear Timmy,

brother how are you,thanks for your concern,i think trade copy is some thing else when i was means to operate different accounts on one terminal at a time,but i am not confirm with out to see or experience it,may be some body know it exact,let us wait,lol.

----------------------------------

http://forexwinners.ru/forex/mt4i-pe...-copier-setup/

Dear Timmy,

regards

mntiwana

regards

mntiwana

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

may i know what exact this INSYNC INDEX indicator is using,when we see inside code there are volume based indicators,is it means for macd signal,roc,dpo,mfi and eom ?.......there are ma,std dev,cci,rsi,stock and macd too,is it a kind of composition of every thing......is it possible to add some period parameters in property window + smoothing factor for to make it adjustable and more flexible to accommodate with price.......here in picture there are two instances of M5 gold col current TF and M15 TF violet col......(and green one is stoch per 17,slowing 2 ,just added for to see compare).thanks.

regards

mntiwana

insync_index_arrwos.mq4

Files:

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

may i know what exact this INSYNC INDEX indicator is using,when we see inside code there are volume based indicators,is it means for macd signal,roc,dpo,mfi and eom ?.......there are ma,std dev,cci,rsi,stock and macd too,is it a kind of composition of every thing......is it possible to add some period parameters in property window + smoothing factor for to make it adjustable and more flexible to accommodate with price.......here in picture there are two instances of M5 gold col current TF and M15 TF violet col......(and green one is stoch per 17,slowing 2 ,just added for to see compare).thanks.

regards

mntiwana

insync_index_arrwos.mq4

It is a "score" of 8 indicators (Ma, Bollinger bands, rsi, cci, stochastic, macd, roc and dpo) + if you chose volume based indicators add 2 (money flow index and ease of move index)

In the original insync index there were no options for adjusting the parameters of each and every indicator (it would take a long list of parameters to do that I guess) and that is why in the metatrader version there are no parameters either

mladen:

It is a "score" of 8 indicators (Ma, Bollinger bands, rsi, cci, stochastic, macd, roc and dpo) + if you chose volume based indicators add 2 (money flow index and ease of move index)

In the original insync index there were no options for adjusting the parameters of each and every indicator (it would take a long list of parameters to do that I guess) and that is why in the metatrader version there are no parameters either

Dearest BOSS,

thanks for explanation,is there any possibility for smoothing it and at least adding Ma periods and method because it goes far away when adding next TF.

regards

mntiwana

mntiwana:

Dearest BOSS,

thanks for explanation,is there any possibility for smoothing it and at least adding Ma periods and method because it goes far away when adding next TF.

regards

mntiwana

mntiwana

Since it calculates the "score", it's nature is to be "choppy"

I think that it is better to leave it without smoothing - otherwise we would lose some significant levels

mladen:

mntiwana

Since it calculates the "score", it's nature is to be "choppy"

I think that it is better to leave it without smoothing - otherwise we would lose some significant levels

Dearest MLADEN,

ok,understand,thanks for your kind guidance and taking time.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

ok,understand,thanks for your kind guidance and taking time.

regards

In general, that is always a problem with indicators that are combining signals from different indicators : the values are never going to be smooth and levels are jumped suddenly

mladen:
In general, that is always a problem with indicators that are combining signals from different indicators : the values are never going to be smooth and levels are jumped suddenly

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks, now i can understand exact why you was feeling annoy to waste your costly time on a illogical and useless purpose,thanks.

regards