Brokers that allow you to trade european SHARE CFD's

Hi,

I've been looking for mt4 brokers that allow you to trade the Dutch, British and French share CFD's but so far i have found none.

Does anyone know of a broker that allows you to do that on metatrader 4?

Thanks in advance,

In my trading career, from my first day of trading, I have been using EUR which is considered as a bass currency in this market place. Due to having its slow motion, I am able to predict the real faction of this trading pair with certainly. So, I am very much dependable on this trading currency for making profit. by the way, I always try to increase my trading performance by trading almost 50 up trading pair

I found Forex-Metal accidentally, while reading brokers reviews. I am very lucky to find this broker and trade for a while and have not had any problems with them. I have traded with other brokers before and can compare, they are pretty good guys, easy to deal with. They have live chat and ticket system and reply via email promptly. Order execution is great. Funding is instant, withdrawals quick enough for me. I enjoy their deposit bonuses as well.

ching100:
I found Forex-Metal accidentally, while reading brokers reviews. I am very lucky to find this broker and trade for a while and have not had any problems with them. I have traded with other brokers before and can compare, they are pretty good guys, easy to deal with. They have live chat and ticket system and reply via email promptly. Order execution is great. Funding is instant, withdrawals quick enough for me. I enjoy their deposit bonuses as well.

What cfd do you trade?