Price action with market bias system - page 2

10 replys and not any mention of my system at all ?

did any of you even try it yet ?

this is to help you to know when to enter the market with momemtum on your side so that you are able to catch at least 30 pips of price movement

if the price action is not behaving in a way that is not strong enough then why invest in the first place ?

I took a look and it's ok. Sometimes it doesn't reach the 30pips and in some cases the movement is just exhausted when you should enter. But all in all profitable.

omg! what a diff

you mean a geometric brownian, you are right with exponential but NOT with MA! used in Black-Scholes. see pic.

i mean finance brownian! see pic.

and mathematics

"Brownian motion uses, when I read it correctly, EMA for calculating the market temperatur "=complete nonsens, sorry!

Only 'Brownian motion in forex' leads to some results which are not usefull. Ok, martingale, Wiener process and Black-Scholes are more helpfull. Why you throw just some scraps, why not making it more clear from the beginning? With links or pictures and so on. Search or die. You don't talk to idiots. If you treat everyone like this you haven't much friends.

krelian99:
Only 'Brownian motion in forex' leads to some results which are not usefull. Ok, martingale, Wiener process and Black-Scholes are more helpfull. Why you throw just some scraps, why not making it more clear from the beginning? With links or pictures and so on. Search or die. You don't talk to idiots. If you treat everyone like this you haven't much friends.

sorry, but my question was to the thread owner how he is defining price action!

and sorry sorry sorry again! financial mathematics is completly different from a basic mechatronic math knowledge! But accept I'm not a professional teacher, currently, you don't understand such formulars and write nonsens like ema and brownian motion, you dont have knowledge about the different brownian movements, like arithmetic, financial, geometric, molecular und much more.

Attached a really realy easy going weekly math stuff, if you understand brownian motion, I'll give you a deep inside math learning session for free from week 10 on!

Trust me! I do some tests with you and you will get week 10-24 for free!

So realize, in deep math details in a forum are not really useful, 98% of the forum user do not have knowledge about financial brownian movement, this is normal and ok, but it waste my and others time for nothing.

Peace!

Files:
week9.pdf  130 kb

Oh, nice, it's wirtten in the good old LaTex, I love it. Looks like a normal engineer math lecture, but it was a few years ago. SDEs is not that different to normal differential equations. It has partial derivative too.

Do you plot Brownian motion charts (simulation) and draw trendlines and triangle breakouts or just calculate the possible price in e.g. 10 days and this is your TP?

krelian99:
Oh, nice, it's wirtten in the good old LaTex, I love it. Looks like a normal engineer math lecture, but it was a few years ago. SDEs is not that different to normal differential equations. It has partial derivative too. Do you plot Brownian motion charts (simulation) and draw trendlines and triangle breakouts or just calculate the possible price in e.g. 10 days and this is your TP?

Nope, i trade pure price action without any trend lines, indicators and so on, i use brownian (mathematical) movement for probability calculations, stochastic process, random walk... no 10day tp plots...

FX is a dynamic market so i use dynamic! profit and trailingprofit values, but no sl,

to get it safe, 1324 management, async hedges and sometimes open martingales, all based on several calculations, are in my tool box.

attached:

interesting pdf how sl affects your trades from the bond university.

if you speak or read fluently german, i have some very interesting financial white papers from different sources (universities, fund manager,...)

Files:
stop_losses.pdf  326 kb

Yes, actually, my mother tongue is German, so I can read and speak it fluently. As engineer we have natural reservation to stochastic. A house must be 100% safe, not 80% or 90% but ok, I will give it a try and test the Brownian movement - but not before weekend.

Dear krelian99

with regards and excuses to all of you,i am reading this thread from very first post and trying to understand if the said gentle man asking some thing or intentionally forcing to admit and accept his verbal theory,already he claimed 20 years in this field,if you start from prep and take sixteen years of study means MASTER of some thing ,add more 4 years,it should be PHD till now.why he hesitating to show some thing as a proof if he have in his bag (head),it look like he convincing and collecting passenger without having a taxi.actually reality needs no arguments,real mass and truth speaks it self and blowing arrows in air useless....an endless verbal arguing without proper base no means just waste of time.also in-concentrate for what we came here......