Trading platform - page 2

Before doing any work not only trading I understand a lot about it then go ahead. And this is my success story.

on my own:
Soon none of us will trade forex : currently 70% of forex trade in Europe is done by computers. In the US that number is higher. We can not beat that

Thanks for the info.

on my own:
Soon none of us will trade forex : currently 70% of forex trade in Europe is done by computers. In the US that number is higher. We can not beat that

Those are not all HFTs but they are closing to it. I really suggest to all to get informed about what HFTs are doing because what they are doing does not have anything to do with technical analysis or any market analysis at all. Without knowing how they do it, we are widely exposed to be just another part of their market manipulation

Best Auto Trading platform

In your point of view what would be the best platform? Why?

john trader:
In your point of view what would be the best platform? Why?

What do you mean by best platform?

The one without broker "plugins"

Ashwell John:
What do you mean by best platform?

I believe we are talking about the forex trading What is the best platform in regards to the performance, Features, Plugins, EA's , and the support.

Feedback for customized software

After a long run in FX trading a decision has been made to switch to providing all internally used software for sale. We are still a ways out from this point and so am opening up to the community for requests for customization or specific needs requests. Here are some currently supported items that can be further customized:

GUI for manual trading to any FIX destination.

Tick Data Chart (no indicators)

News Trading integration

Market Making (Sell Side) ability

Price Action Script Trading

Uses ultra-low latency FIX engine so has ability to implement HFT strategies.

Products will be priced at affordable levels for retail traders. Meaning people who have regular income and funded accounts as opposed to people who have no income and no money to trade with.

Feedback welcome. Otherwise if you have general questions about trading I am happy to open up regarding my trading experiences. Not claiming to know everything about everything but have had some experience over the last 7 years trading or so.

So much about trading platforms :

In Notice of Disciplinary action, COMEX 14-9807-BC, the CME charged Mirus Futures, which one year ago was bought by NinjaTraderwith "disruptive and rapid price movement in the February 2014 Gold Futures market" which prompted the abovementioned Velocity Logic event which halted the market for ten seconds.

The Mysterious "Massive" Seller Who Flash Crashed Gold In 2014 Has Finally Been Revealed

Nice side job

What is mt doing then?