Awesome Multi Charts Indicator // Coder's help for modification needed

Hi forum,

recently I found this indicator which is imho really awesome. It displays smaller charts of different symbols below the main chart. So you can watch more than one symbol at the same time in one chart window.

What I find even more useful would be if the smaller charts show the same symbol as the main chart but in different timeframes. Then you would see all timeframes at a glance. So I tried to modify this indicator but that goes beyond my coding-knowledge. Therefore I wrote an email to the creator but this indicator is from 2009 and possibly he already changed his email-address because unfortunately I didn't get any response.

Maybe a coder here likes that indicator and can modify like I tried to. Or maybe someone already has an indicator displaying different timeframes at once?

I saw some indicators doing that but none of them was so clear and precise like this one.

Have a look:

Files:
eurjpyh1.png  45 kb
multicharts.mq4  27 kb

Marbo:
Hi forum,

recently I found this indicator which is imho really awesome. It displays smaller charts of different symbols below the main chart. So you can watch more than one symbol at the same time in one chart window.

What I find even more useful would be if the smaller charts show the same symbol as the main chart but in different timeframes. Then you would see all timeframes at a glance. So I tried to modify this indicator but that goes beyond my coding-knowledge. Therefore I wrote an email to the creator but this indicator is from 2009 and possibly he already changed his email-address because unfortunately I didn't get any response.

Maybe a coder here likes that indicator and can modify like I tried to. Or maybe someone already has an indicator displaying different timeframes at once?

I saw some indicators doing that but none of them was so clear and precise like this one.

Have a look:

Marbo

Did you see this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page13

Hey mladen,

looks also really interesting! But I can't download it..? Is it from the elite section?

Marbo:
Hey mladen, looks also really interesting! But I can't download it..? Is it from the elite section?

Marbo

Yes, it is