Indicator Modification - page 4

Hello mladen/mrtools can you modify this indicator for me please?

This "well known" indi draw box according to minimum length candles and minimum size in pips. My request is to draw the boxes in specific time range (not pip range and candles counter).

So, instead of BoxLength and BoxRange i will have BoxStart (i.e. 08:00) and BoxEnd (i.e. 15:30). It will draw Hi/Lo box within this time.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

authorizedssbodynamicbreakoutboxfinaledition_signal.mq4

alessandromagno:
Hello mladen/mrtools can you modify this indicator for me please?

This "well known" indi draw box according to minimum length candles and minimum size in pips. My request is to draw the boxes in specific time range (not pip range and candles counter).

So, instead of BoxLength and BoxRange i will have BoxStart (i.e. 08:00) and BoxEnd (i.e. 15:30). It will draw Hi/Lo box within this time.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

authorizedssbodynamicbreakoutboxfinaledition_signal.mq4

alessandromagno

Why don't you try some indicators from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:
alessandromagno Why don't you try some indicators from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi mladen, is just because this indicator plots the history results...do you have the time to change it, please?

alessandromagno:
Hi mladen, is just because this indicator plots the history results...do you have the time to change it, please?

alessandromagno

Simply set the NumberOfDays to 1 and it will not display historical results

sorry double post...

mladen:
alessandromagno Simply set the NumberOfDays to 1 and it will not display historical results

No no is what i like!! Is for this i asked your help (if you can)...

alessandromagno:
No no is what i like!! Is for this i asked your help (if you can)...

alessandromagno

The indicator you posted has 653 lines of code. To make it do just what you need, at least 600 lines have to be deleted. Please, check some other indicators since it is a big waste of anybodies time and a waste of original authors work to cut 95% of the code for such a task when the original was meant to show much more and when indicators doing that task already exist

famous currency strength indicator of Giraria has 58 errors and 4 warnings when compiled. Needs a clean version please

Can be renamed GirariaCSMclean. Thanks all

currency_strength_-_giraia.mq4

dagoods:
famous currency strength indicator of Giraria has 58 errors and 4 warnings when compiled. Needs a clean version please

Can be renamed GirariaCSMclean. Thanks all

currency_strength_-_giraia.mq4

Here is a new mt4 compatible version : currency_strength_-_giraia_nmc.mq4

mladen:
alessandromagno The indicator you posted has 653 lines of code. To make it do just what you need, at least 600 lines have to be deleted. Please, check some other indicators since it is a big waste of anybodies time and a waste of original authors work to cut 95% of the code for such a task when the original was meant to show much more and when indicators doing that task already exist

Oh, sure don't mind!!

Thank you anyway mladen!!!