Indicator Modification - page 2

mladen:
Sorry, I do not know that indicator

What about mine? Can't you modify it to have only fibo 0%, 50% and 100%?

romotly007:
What about mine? Can't you modify it to have only fibo 0%, 50% and 100%?

Romotly007, on this one you can choose what levels you want.

Files:

mrtools:
Romotly007, on this one you can choose what levels you want.

Nice. Thanks

hi,

I would like to request some modification to this indicator. I want it to show me difference between buyers and sellers in PERCENT (as shown in cyan color box of attached image) and if possible would alert and notify if it reach 20% difference.

Hi Mladen, I would like to request some modification of indicator. Showing difference in percentage (as shown in cyan box of attached image) and alert and notify me if it reached 20-30% difference. Also please make this a Multi timeframe showing buyers and sellers on different timeframe arranged just like in the image. thank you in advance!!!

Hi,

I do not know if this is the right thread to post this on, but can someone explain why this indicator does not refresh itself?

Thanks.

Files:

krasitod:
Hi,

I do not know if this is the right thread to post this on, but can someone explain why this indicator does not refresh itself?

Thanks.

Try it out now : 3color_rvi_hist-1.mq4

Files:

Thanks Mladen.

It is working perfectly. The only thing is - my b-clock indicator stopped showing on the chart.

It should not have any influence on that indicator but in any case try using this version : 3color_rvi_hist-1_1.mq4

If it is still the same, then the problem is elsewhere

Files:

Hi Mladen,

Everything is working fine now.

Thanks again for the help.