Need help on special simple moving average

Hi

May I request some help?

I need a simple moving average that can change color on up-down and this indicator can also apply to other indicator. (Such as RSI and others) by selection of apply to first indicator or previous indicator option.

Thanks in advance for your help

BEst regards

Su407:
Hi

May I request some help?

I need a simple moving average that can change color on up-down and this indicator can also apply to other indicator. (Such as RSI and others) by selection of apply to first indicator or previous indicator option.

Thanks in advance for your help

BEst regards

That (selection of apply to first indicator or previous indicator option) is not possible using metatarder 4 for custom indicators

mladen:
That (selection of apply to first indicator or previous indicator option) is not possible using metatarder 4 for custom indicators

Thaks mladen, I did not know that. but it will be very helpful if someone can make it. (For more information of decision making) I think!

Su407:
Thaks mladen, I did not know that. but it will be very helpful if someone can make it. (For more information of decision making) I think!

Su407

There are no signs that they will make it possible. It is possible in metatrader 5, but the method used to do that is not enabled in metatrader 4 and so far there was no signs that they have an intention to enable that same method in metatrader 4 too