How to get rid of "Off Quotes" problems (partial solution found)

Hi there,

I have beeing with problems like "off quotes", if you have this problem very often (like me) its kind of annoying, but there seems to be a solution, and this is how i manage to solve it and actually finally allows me to manually close the orders i want to, still difficult to do it all very fast, but you will not have to wait lot of time untill metatrader can close them or your ea.

What i do is to close all graph windows, reopen thos where the orders are, refresh all of those windows in 1min chart, and then hit close again...

How do you solve it? is there anyway to get rid of this ??

i still loose some minutes with this process.. but untill now is the only way i can get rid of it

daniel1983:
Hi there,

I have beeing with problems like "off quotes", if you have this problem very often (like me) its kind of annoying, but there seems to be a solution, and this is how i manage to solve it and actually finally allows me to manually close the orders i want to, still difficult to do it all very fast, but you will not have to wait lot of time untill metatrader can close them or your ea.

What i do is to close all graph windows, reopen thos where the orders are, refresh all of those windows in 1min chart, and then hit close again...

How do you solve it? is there anyway to get rid of this ??

i still loose some minutes with this process.. but untill now is the only way i can get rid of it

daniel1983

No way to avoid it. It is exclusively controlled by the broker. You can try increasing the slippage, but, my guess is that in that case the slippage is going to be "not favorable" for you

Will the off quotes msg ever go away....?

On my broker, I get off-quotes when I don't have sufficient margin to open.

William Roeder:
On my broker, I get off-quotes when I don't have sufficient margin to open.

Are you saying that you are trying to open an order without checking the margin firstly ? ;-)