Indicator Modification - page 12

hi mr mladen

please change show max bars in chart this indicator to 500 bars.Because very use of cpu

thanks

Files:

Hello Mladen, pls help to modify this indicator to show arrows on all the crossings and help to add pop up message to the alert.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Indicator Modification

hello friends. can someone put an alarm in H1 timeframe. also wenn H1 down and goes up. many thanks

Files:

Propan:
hello friends. can someone put an alarm in H1 timeframe. also wenn H1 down and goes up. many thanks

Propan

That indicator does not hold historical (past) values that could be used for comparison and alert. It would need to be rewritten first

Hello Mr. Tools,

Some time ago i asked for the histo version of the attached volatility quality nrp alerts arrows nmc indicator. I compared both and i see discrepancies btw the 2 when i put the sama parameters. Can you please check? Thank you.

mandagozu81:
Hello Mr. Tools, Some time ago i asked for the histo version of the attached volatility quality nrp alerts arrows nmc indicator. I compared both and i see discrepancies btw the 2 when i put the sama parameters. Can you please check? Thank you.

mandagozu81

Filter works differently for those 2. In the non-histo version it uses points, while in histo version it uses pips. If you take into account that, then they work the same

Can i have a histogram version which uses points instead of pips the same way the line version has?

mladen:
mandagozu81 Filter works differently for those 2. In the non-histo version it uses points, while in histo version it uses pips. If you take into account that, then they work the same

mandagozu81:
Can i have a histogram version which uses points instead of pips the same way the line version has?

mandagozu81

No need to change anything in the code since you can already enter pips as fractional values

Instead of entering 1 enter 0.1 for having points and that is all - divide the pips by 10 and then enter it like that (or multiply the points by 10). Then the results are going to be exactly the same

Yes Mladen i know pips to point conversion, but on certain instruments (mainly indices) on certain brokers the pip to points conversion gets crazy and doesn't give meaningful results. I can send you a template if you want i double checked. To avoid the hassle can we have a histo version which uses points instead?

mladen:
mandagozu81

No need to change anything in the code since you can already enter pips as fractional values

Instead of entering 1 enter 0.1 for having points and that is all - divide the pips by 10 and then enter it like that (or multiply the points by 10). Then the results are going to be exactly the same

mandagozu81:
Yes Mladen i know pips to point conversion, but on certain instruments (mainly indices) on certain brokers the pip to points conversion gets crazy and doesn't give meaningful results. I can send you a template if you want i double checked. To avoid the hassle can we have a histo version which uses points instead?

Here is a version that uses points : volatility_quality_nrp_-_alerts_amp_arrows_histo_points.mq4