Trend strategie to an Expert Advisor

Hello members,

First of all, sorry for my bad English. I am a new member of this forum, in the past I was only reading this forum. I want to share my strategie that I use, its based on trendindicators. The indicators that you see are not made by myself, they are made by members of this forum(credits to them!). This strategie works for me, around the 80% of my trades are profittrades. And the losingtrades I made were most of the time small losses.

I am searching for people who can help me with making an expert advisor of this strategie

. I think you can use this strategie by all the forexpairs. As you can see I trade coffee because the patterns are very easy and its very profitable.

The long/short conditions of this strategie are:

a; The TOPTREND indicator opens blue/red.

b; The moving average is going up/down.

c; The Heiken-Ashi Smoothed is going up/down.

If the trend is confirmed by at least 2 indicators I will go long or short. The moving average must be one of them.

The closing conditions are:

a; The TOPTREND changes from color

b; The moving average is changing direction

c; The MACDline is moving out and the trend is changing(picture: 1aug 14:40)

d; The Heiken-Ashi Smoothed is changing color.

If the trend is changing its must be confirmed by at least 3 indicators and I will close the position. The moving average must be one of them.

Another rule is dont open position when the standard deviation/MACD is not moving up or down.

(picture: 4august 10:45 till 4august 14:05)

Thank you for reading my thread. I hope somebody can help me/us with creating this expert advisor or making this strategie better, thank you in advance.