I need help for edit expert advisor

I have found this EA from internet. it is profitable for me. It place two buy trades. One buy trade in EURUSD and another buy trade in USDCHF. After profit some pips it close all trades. I need to do some changes for this.

1. Need to place 4 trades.

(One buy trade in EURUSD and one buy trade in USDCHF)

(One sell trade in EURUSD and one sell trade in USDCHF)

when profit reach in 3 pips profit of all buy trades need to close all buy orders (without sell orders) and need to place new buy orders. (this method same for the sell orders)

2. Need to change percent take profit option. it's not close small trades. put take profit option for close trades in 3 pips.

thanks

daminda1989:
I have found this EA from internet. it is profitable for me. It place two buy trades. One buy trade in EURUSD and another buy trade in USDCHF. After profit some pips it close all trades. I need to do some changes for this.

1. Need to place 4 trades.

(One buy trade in EURUSD and one buy trade in USDCHF)

(One sell trade in EURUSD and one sell trade in USDCHF)

when profit reach in 3 pips profit of all buy trades need to close all buy orders (without sell orders) and need to place new buy orders. (this method same for the sell orders)

2. Need to change percent take profit option. it's not close small trades. put take profit option for close trades in 3 pips.

thanks

Why don't you simply increase the lot sizes instead of having 2x2 orders?

mladen:
Why don't you simply increase the lot sizes instead of having 2x2 orders?

After placing buy orders sometimes it take more time to profit. but in that time if have sell orders can make several profitable trades.

daminda1989:
After placing buy orders sometimes it take more time to profit. but in that time if have sell orders can make several profitable trades.

Sorry, but I do not understand

If you have less orders that are using bigger lot size, what is the difference as far as profit or loss are concerned compared to more orders with smaller lot sizes at opened at same prices as the larger lot (except that it takes more time to process multiple orders)? That is not a grid EA that needs a lot of orders evenly spread