A app to improve discipline ... ?

Far too often we as traders get caught up in finding the right entries and exits without focusing on what matters the most:

- Discipline

- Consistency

- Risk management

If you read books like Market Wizards, you'd find the word 'discipline' mentioned more often then anything else.

I find traders (like myself) jump from one system to another, never really applying a strategy consistently. Its only been recently that i've found this fundamental flaw. And intent on fixing it. I'm looking for solutions.

Spreadsheets don't work. What does?

Anyone recommend anything?

Discipline is something you learn

But you have to do it for yourself. Just make it clear in your mind that you are not looking for excitement when trading but that it is a job, and you are half way there

Hey digital_soul

Have you considered Trading Consistently Journal | Pro Trading Journal / Log / Diary for Forex and Equities Traders ?

Its a trading journal with some unique stuff to improve your discipline. It helped me become disciplined. I've used it for 3years... not looking back..

fyi - its a paid product but im not affiliated with them... i have no intent to sell anything to you.

Let me guess : you are digital_soul too Spammers .... whenever they tell you that they do not want ot sell you anything, turn away and run

Uh no, I dont know who sydfx24 is.

However, Trading Consistently seems to be a interesting solution. I got the trial happening. Can it sync to my trading platform sydfx24 and give me stats?