Profitable Arbitrage EA. - page 2

I_Need_Money:
Interested in testing. I have a couple of accounts I can test on.

yes email me at dirtbikeracer52@gmail.com I rarely come on here

greensaturn:
Hi, Please share your EA?. My friend has his own broker where I can test and let you know the result. Thanks.

yan7181:
i can test at pepperstone, if you share the EA?

Hi, Thanks for the Opportunity, I am Trading Forex from 5-6 Years now, I have very Good Collection of Reputed / License Brokers who offers less than 1 pip as spread and Allow Scalping Methods, with fast execution, and I have tried some Scalping Robots with some of those Brokers, They Gave me Very Good Results,So If you happy to give me to test your EA, I will test on Real Accounts with your EA and will let you know the Results, Thank you.

Hi, Thanks for the Opportunity, I am Trading Forex from 5-6 Years now, I have very Good Collection of Reputed / License Brokers who offers less than 1 pip as spread and Allow Scalping Methods, with fast execution, and I have tried some Scalping Robots with some of those Brokers, They Gave me Very Good Results,So If you happy to give me to test your EA, I will test on Real Accounts with your EA and will let you know the Results, Thank you

Do brokers actually allow arbitrage? or will they shut you down as soon as they find out?

James Finch:
Do brokers actually allow arbitrage? or will they shut you down as soon as they find out?

it's a common trading strategies among fx traders. many develop this type of ea. but it's all depend on the trading strategies, and broker price enviroment.

and the answer is yes. fully allowed. question is, how the EA adapt with the price enviroment.

jimer013:
Attached are last nights results from my live ibfx account. As you can see it made around 37 pips and lost around 23 pips.

Considering my spread is terrible! (2.2 pips average) 14 pips profit is pretty good! This EA is designed to work best on brokers with a fixed spread under 1 pip with fast execution and low slippage.

Who wan'ts to test this out?? Does anyone have a broker outside the USA with an under 1 pip spread, fast execution, which allows scalping?? For the right broker it has the power to triple the account over night.

please allow me to have a test on your EA. I used armada markets ecn account, which perfectly meet your requirement, eurusd spread only at 0.3 pips, ecn type and has fast execution, and armada market alllow any kind of trading strategies, either news trading, including scalping, pure scalp or arbitrate one.

please send me the EA on my email ontario.am@gmail.com.

I put backtest result posted later on. and short brief of your ea strategies.

thank you.

helloo how are u I like arb ea

send I wanna try

send ur email iwill add u