Detaching mt4 charts in new MT4 (610 Build)

Hi,

There is many options out there that can take your charts out of mt4 application, this is true for build 509 but to not install any big programs that promising this and that, email, trials etc...you could just put in your scrip folder a script made by IBFX and voila, you just drag on chart or customise a hotkey, then your chart will pop out and you could now drag your chart wherever you want in working area or in a different monitor ,

Attaching the scrip in case you still use 509 ( I do), just remember to allow dll import

ibfx_-_undock_chart.ex4

Now the problem is this scrip is not working in new MT4 and because the update was made a few days ago and I can't find anything on web, scripts or any commercial programs, being clear about compatibility to 610

If someone have a solution or can point me in the right direction I will appreciate it very much, I can't trade in this new mt4 until I got the exactly same setup as before

Thank you, and happy trading,

Files:

panchito:
Hi,

There is many options out there that can take your charts out of mt4 application, this is true for build 509 but to not install any big programs that promising this and that, email, trials etc...you could just put in your scrip folder a script made by IBFX and voila, you just drag on chart or customise a hotkey, then your chart will pop out and you could now drag your chart wherever you want in working area or in a different monitor ,

Attaching the scrip in case you still use 509 ( I do), just remember to allow dll import

ibfx_-_undock_chart.ex4

Now the problem is this scrip is not working in new MT4 and because the update was made a few days ago and I can't find anything on web, scripts or any commercial programs, being clear about compatibility to 610

If someone have a solution or can point me in the right direction I will appreciate it very much, I can't trade in this new mt4 until I got the exactly same setup as before

Thank you, and happy trading,

panchito

It is working. Check if you have the required dll (MT4iConnect.dll) in the libraries folder and dll imports are allowed in the experts options

Files:
detach.jpg  359 kb

PS: for those that are not familiar with it, this is the whole package for charts detaching

Files:
ibfx_tools.zip  116 kb

mladen:
panchito It is working. Check if you have the required dll (MT4iConnect.dll) in the libraries folder and dll imports are allowed in the experts options

Honestly...how stupid can I be? Shame on me...

And as usually you save my day... thanks again Mr Mladen

Best regards and take care,

Lima,

super! It works! thanks guys! :D

Very nice...really appreciate it...thx

Mladen Rakic:

PS: for those that are not familiar with it, this is the whole package for charts detaching

Good day;

I had been searching for something like this all this years :

Ok now this undocks the chart but the only problem is that while the chart is undocked; you can only view the chart itself; while undocked you can't do anything on it at all, like draw trend lines; click buy or sell on it; add indicators or EA's or add Moving Averages or anything etc; is there a way we can improve this so it maintain's full functionality while it is undocked ???

Sincerely

Mladen Rakic:

Good day;

Is their a way to maintain full functionality while chart is undocked because here when the chart is undocked you can only view it, you can not really do anything since it has NO functionality and with functionality I mean draw trend lines add or remove EA's, indicators place orders - etc etc etc

Is their a way to get round this that you know other otherwise it serves no purpose really

Just asking please

You should probably search for a newer version of the tool if you insist on using MT4. Otherwise MetaQuotes promised built-in chart detach functionality in next MT5 release, coming this month maybe.

have u solved it? Anyone have the script that is really working? please need your help on ths?